WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Might be too soon but who do y’all think will replace him? I think it’s very important to maintain the black panther story so I’m curious

1599578424613.png

1599578433716.png

1599578454475.png

1599578473522.png

even at 29, probably too old.. I’m trying think when they might reboot and I can’t even see it happening in 10 years
Would be great but he'll probably be too old by the time they reboot.
I mean Chadwick was like 38 when he was cast. 10 years from now Damon would be 39. They both look younger than their age and its not like T'Challa is suppose to be a young man. Just a young king.

I mean Chadwick was like 38 when he was cast. 10 years from now Damon would be 39. They both look younger than their age and its not like T'Challa is suppose to be a young man. Just a young king.

but i dont even see them rebooting in 10 years.. i mean i know it will eventually happen, i got zero clue when

but i dont even see them rebooting in 10 years.. i mean i know it will eventually happen, i got zero clue when
I don't see this being the same MCU with the same history past the early 2030s.

Like that would also mean we won't be getting another Tony Stark Iron Man movie for even longer. Don't think thats how things are gonna be.

It's never going to happen but just imagine all the running. Imagine The Last Samurai but now they call him Logan instead.
Man, Last Samurai is a guilty pleasure of mine.

Now I cannot unsee Logan's origin story, dammit!

Even though ScarJo's in my Top 5 of all time, I've had zero interest in BW for the past decade but I'm really like that cast a lot.

Back
Top Bottom