WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

got to go to downtown disney and rip to the king

bp.jpg

i bought this painting. Waiting for it to arrive.

Funny, all I hear is he's a poc...
prof too.
Don't mind it with Prof. and while I can see it with Magneto he is so firmly a holocaust survivor that (almost) becomes what he hates I cant see that being changed a lot or abandoned.

Last I checked there weren't any poc Jews in the holocaust.

Marvel X-Men writers missed their chance on creating some poc mutant that had direct ties to slavery or Japanese internment camps.

I'm surprised how long this discussion about recasting has gone on. Personally I think it would be better to recast the role (Yahya Abdul-Mateen II being my number one choice). As a comic book purist I HATE the idea of having Killmonger be Black Panther but I'm OK with Michael B Jordan be Black Panther. I don't think a redemption tale is the best option when we haven't had a purely 'positive' Black lead male carrying a franchise.

I was watching John Campea the other day and he came up with an idea that have Michael B Jordan as a tribute play T'Challa. The fourth wall will already be broken as we know Killmonger died so the only reason why he would be present is to pay homage. That is also dependent on whether he is capable enough to give a good performance.

I can def see him playing BP. That’s a great choice. Especially with a beard grown out, he just looks T’Challa-ish lol. I really do hope Marvel recasts the part tho. Im sure Chadwick would want that and the legacy of the character to continue on. I hated those videos where parents recorded their kids crying after telling them BP died. Every few years Batman gets recast (and I know it’s not because of a death) but we move on and accept the new actor and movies. Again We are still in the moment and it’s still too new but once that new movie comes around and the new guy hits it out the park, we will all be glad. And for those saying we don’t need Storm and BP... nah, we do. We may not need it now or anytime soon but 5-7 years from now....imagine how crazy that wedding scene will be with allllll of the MCU there. if folks dressed up for the first BP movie they gonna be wearing tuxes and ish at that premier:lol:

Watching Civil War again, man Cap a ho.

binge mode made a great point, steve was chosen because he was supposed to have empathy and yet we watch dude become more and more stubborn until end game

that’s why I think first avenger Steve was probably “worthy“ to lift mjolnir but wasn’t ”worthy“ again until end game when he legit sat and listened and then considered things from other peoples‘ perspectives and acknowledge there were simply people smarter than him

Last edited:
Bond. James Bond.
Same thing. There's even less continuity every time a new Bond shows up.

Only the recent Craig ones have tried to use the angle that James Bond is a code name and 007 is just a name different agents can take and I think they kinda bailed on that anyway.

Don’t see any reason they shouldn’t continue that whole universe of Punisher and Daredevil. Maybe introduce other heroes that’s not getting a movie anytime soon

Would be nice addition to Disney +. Hope they don’t put it on Hulu they spreading this **** out too many places :lol:

I think Cox and D'Onofrio would be great in the MCU. Just give them both a cameo in the next Spider-Man film to acknowledge them lol.

Back
Top Bottom