WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I threw BP on and skipped it to the end, nothing. Nothing new on the extras either. Where you at Bob?

they really had my man bucky with a auto human weapon fighting aliens in iw and eg :smh: gave him a vibranium hand but whack gun. then when he came back in eg and they regrouped in wakanda, he still had it :smh: what the hell marvel.

they really had my man bucky with a auto human weapon fighting aliens in iw and eg :smh: gave him a vibranium hand but whack gun. then when he came back in eg and they regrouped in wakanda, he still had it :smh: what the hell marvel.
I mean he was in Wakanda the entire time. They dont do guns. He came with what he had and used it.

It would make no sense if he had a different gun in Endgame cuz he was dead, his gun and arm turned to ashes along with him and he immediately came back from where he left off.

Also, seems he's more bad@$$ under mind control.
I mean what happened to em superduper cw moves??

E8C224FA-E2CE-44DD-9B27-AD9B3F3FE0B7.jpeg
CFBD4977-7C31-4721-83E2-726EAAC56F43.jpeg

all you gotta do is look at this image and you got your movies lined up

introduce Eric and the dynamic with professor X in the 1st movie, with sauron as the one off villain to introduce the 1st class

and then ending is government moving to the sentinel program because of what went down.. and mr sinister is the end credit scene

I’m still trying to figure out why did Fox shoehorn Jennifer Lawrence/Mystique as a main character. If they liked JLaw so much why not just give her a role that was actually relevant? I feel like there was something else going on there...

I’m still trying to figure out why did Fox shoehorn Jennifer Lawrence/Mystique as a main character. If they liked JLaw so much why not just give her a role that was actually relevant? I feel like there was something else going on there...
Singer and Kinberg are idiots.

Would've been so easier to make her Rogue or Jean or anybody they could've paired with Charles and Max.

IIRC she was cast and First Class came out before Hunger Games then she blew up so they felt they had to take advantage of that. Also how she spent like 70% of the movies in her "normal" appearance despite #mutantandproud :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom