WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

The real question is who’s Spider Man steps up to make the sacrifice to inspire Miles, and who’s is the mentor Peter B. Parker...My gut tells me Andrew’s version is the sacrifice play and Tobey’s is Peter B...

It’s pretty clear this is being done so Sony can have Miles to work with independent of Tom’s MCU version of the character...On the other side Disney can continue with whatever plans they had for Tom from the outset...

Plus both sides can pull whatever characters/ plot lines work from one another because ~multiverse~...

I mean I can’t be the only one thinking this right?
No, I'm thinking this too. After SM3, Spidey has one more MCU film and I think he reverts back to Sony? (correct me if wrong)

But I think this both companies playing nice and working together to build an epic Spider-Verse.

Which one of y’all asked for Kirsten Dunst and her snaggletooth to return?

i always gotta question folks who still rate Spider-Man 2 up their with some other comic book movies

i mean shh was the goods when it was released.. but it has not aged well and I’m a big raimi fan

It’s still a really good CBM with some great action sequences but it definitely has it flaws. Best CBM before the summer of The Dark Knight and Ironman though.

giphy.gif

Its really happening

It’s still a really good CBM with some great action sequences but it definitely has it flaws. Best CBM before the summer of The Dark Knight and Ironman though.

It deserves a crap ton of credit, well those Spider-Man movies

because I firmly believe those dry a]¥]¥ X-men movies get way too much credit

you see color and actually connection to the comics.. those along with blade, hell boy and 89 Batman deserve a ton of credit.. as well as X-men cartoon and batman the animated series and other DC cartoons

but the raimi campiness doesnt age well and Tobey and snaggletooth weigh things down

It’s still the second best Spider-Man movie of all time...Only one better is Spider-Verse which was near perfect...AND Tobey Maguire, for all his drawbacks, is still the best all around Peter Parker / Spider-Man...

When you start putting it up against ALL comic book movies, well that would require some serious thought and contemplation in this dojo...Off the top of my head I’d put it too 5 though for sure...

I'm curious if how they will explain how they get Electro, Doc Ock, and Gwen Stacy in the MCU, since they died in their universe. Has to be before their death, right?

I'm thinking they are taking the premise of the conversation that the Ancienet One had with Banner from Endgame. They removed the stones, and put them back, theoretically, that plan worked. However, let's just say the unintended effect of removing those in that timeline, reversed deaths of others in different timelines. I'm guessing all this timeline hijinks are going to piss off Kang and it will bring him out.

It’s still the second best Spider-Man movie of all time...Only one better is Spider-Verse which was near perfect...AND Tobey Maguire, for all his drawbacks, is still the best all around Peter Parker / Spider-Man...

When you start putting it up against ALL comic book movies, well that would require some serious thought and contemplation in this dojo...Off the top of my head I’d put it too 5 though for sure...

4th best Spider-Man movie

:lol:

Purely on a example level he’s not wrong about how the “zeitgeist” works

But I see why this is turning out the way it is given her position

if Chris Pratt gets to keep his role she should too though

Remind me, what happened with Chris Pratt again?

4th best Spider-Man movie

Spider-Verse

Spider-Man 2

Homecoming

Spider-Man

Iron Man Jr.

Cool kid Peter Parker

The one with emo Peter, and Venom forced in by Avi Airhead...

Whatever Andrew Garfield’s second “movie” was called...

If they stay true to the comics, Miles comes from the Ultimate Marvel universe (they re-imagine/modernize Spidey and X-men), where Peter Parker gets killed by Sinister 6. Miles takes up the mantle after and ends up later in Earth-616 (main comic marvel universe) after these 2 universes collide in secret wars

If they stay true to the comics, Miles comes from the Ultimate Marvel universe (they re-imagine/modernize Spidey and X-men), where Peter Parker gets killed by Sinister 6. Miles takes up the mantle after and ends up later in Earth-616 (main comic marvel universe) after these 2 universes collide in secret wars
I thought Peter got "killed" by Green Goblin? (I was kind of pissed that he didn't really die though. IMO, wouldn't have hurt if he did since 616 Peter is still around)

Remind me, what happened with Chris Pratt again?
People were cancelling him for his conservative views, voting republican, and attending a church that was against homosexuality and therapy.

You know, stuff that non-conservatives like lol.

I thought Peter got "killed" by Green Goblin? (I was kind of pissed that he didn't really die though. IMO, wouldn't have hurt if he did since 616 Peter is still around)

That’s why I liked what they did with the movie...They can kill off Peter and have all the weight that carries...But they can also have another damaged Peter to act as the mentor to Miles, and have that feel good comeback theme too...

That’s why I liked what they did with the movie...They can kill off Peter and have all the weight that carries...But they can also have another damaged Peter to act as the mentor to Miles, and have that feel good comeback theme too...
Ahh, yeah for sure. But I was referencing the actual Ultimate Comic Book arc that lead to introducing Miles. That Ultimate Peter Parker came back because of the bite that gave him powers also gave him immortality. So from what I read is, after the Second Secret Wars arc, he's back in the Ultimate universe as Spider-Man, while Miles is doing his thing in the 616.

Ahh, yeah for sure. But I was referencing the actual Ultimate Comic Book arc that lead to introducing Miles. That Ultimate Peter Parker came back because of the bite that gave him powers also gave him immortality. So from what I read is, after the Second Secret Wars arc, he's back in the Ultimate universe as Spider-Man, while Miles is doing his thing in the 616.

I’m pretty sure that’s how it went actually...But the immortality thing always seems like a cop out to me...

Anyway...Calling it now “Spider-Man Three” will be the title of the next movie...

In ultimate Universe, He does die to green goblin. He takes a bullet for Captain America (Punisher snipes him, Spidey takes the hit). Puts some webbing over the wound, and goes on to take on Norman Osborne and the sinister 6. He takes on all of them, Kills Norman, but dies from all the wounds from the battle
1607468624178.png

1607468608337.png

1607468672282.png

In ultimate Universe, He does die to green goblin. He takes a bullet for Captain America (Punisher snipes him, Spidey takes the hit). Puts some webbing over the wound, and goes on to take on Norman Osborne and the sinister 6. He takes on all of them, Kills Norman, but dies from all the wounds from the battle
1607468624178.png

1607468608337.png

1607468672282.png
Yeah. But he comes back in Ultimate Comics: Miles Morales #7 and explains how the OZ serum makes basically immortal.

Side note: That was a pretty solid ending for Ultimate Peter to die. Smh. Why Bendis. Why.

Back
Top Bottom