WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Good speculation.... All in on this show compared to the others at this point....

Loki’s teaser is the most vague as far as plots go, but I personally can’t wait for the SW show. It looks to be the most interesting to me.

In for Charlie Cox Daredevil and his homie becoming Hobgoblin

everything else they can throw on Disney+ as a mini series :lol:

I’d rather a classic Spider Man film with Holland and Matt Murdock vs. Kingpin and Hobgoblin than all this spider verse **** :lol:

but they’ll prolly just be cameos

SPIDER-MAN: Marvel Studios And Sony Pictures Reportedly Extend Deal To Keep The Wall-Crawler In The MCU

Courtesy of The DisInsider Show. Hosts Skyler Shuler and Derek Cornell are claiming that Marvel Studios has "extended the [Spider-Man] deal" with Sony Pictures.

This is said to be because the iconic superhero is set to play "a pivotal role" in the MCU moving forward, though they didn't elaborate on what that might be. It feels like Marvel Studios has big plans for the Multiverse, though, so assuming Tom Holland's Peter Parker really is heading into the "Spider-Verse," then it could all tie into some sort of major event in the not too distant future.

Damn, Ned with the heel turn?!

Why couldn't they get James Franco! I need this in SM3!
tenor.gif

not

3115f9ca23043bdef80d03a55409bcef.gif

SPIDER-MAN: Marvel Studios And Sony Pictures Reportedly Extend Deal To Keep The Wall-Crawler In The MCU

Courtesy of The DisInsider Show. Hosts Skyler Shuler and Derek Cornell are claiming that Marvel Studios has "extended the [Spider-Man] deal" with Sony Pictures.

This is said to be because the iconic superhero is set to play "a pivotal role" in the MCU moving forward, though they didn't elaborate on what that might be. It feels like Marvel Studios has big plans for the Multiverse, though, so assuming Tom Holland's Peter Parker really is heading into the "Spider-Verse," then it could all tie into some sort of major event in the not too distant future.
With Chadwick's passing I'm not surprised.

Marvel probably lowkey agreed to some more Sony stipulations. Them boys were ready to go solo with their rushed shared Spidey cinematic universe

It is interesting though cuz after that big *** announcement Marvel didn't HAVE to do it.

Last edited:
Just goes to show much content Marvel can create to further expand the MCU.

Amazing.

Why not? Just like Ned got with Betty in the comics and they made reference to it in FFH, Ned is the Hobgoblin in the comics which they were bound to make reference to...

I should’ve have been more clear, I’m not feeling turning Ned into the Hobgoblin so quickly. I think it would be better for the 4th or 5th film and instead do some foreshadowing about Ned being jealous of Peter and turning against him.

I don't like this version of Ned turning in to Hobgoblin at all even if they make it simply with the age old goblin formula made him insane angle.

This Ned is basically Ganke (Mile's best friend) and as Peter's best friend it doesn't really track to go this route. Ned in the comics wasn't that close to Peter really.

Maybe they go the good guy Hobgoblin route though.

And yeah imo it would take a few movies to build up to that. To do it in the next movie, I mean is this an alt universe Ned then? I mean Ned was dusted. Maybe if he had lived through those 5 bleak years.

Gorr the God butcher, in the comics shows Thor in his fights with Gorr in the past, the present, and the future. With that being said, Marvel going All-in on the timelines/multiverses unless they change it up for the movie

I should’ve have been more clear, I’m not feeling turning Ned into the Hobgoblin so quickly. I think it would be better for the 4th or 5th film and instead do some foreshadowing about Ned being jealous of Peter and turning against him.

Ned is about to die, he was never meant to be in subsequent films past the 3rd installment.

Back
Top Bottom