WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

They want to wipe the slate clean and start fresh with better connections to the movies
Yet the netflix version of Daredevil is about to show up in the Spider-Man movie while they're about to start opening up the multiverse.

I use to think they want a fresh start with certain subpar iterations but now they just incorporating everything.

If that were the case they'd just transfer them over to D+ like how HBO Max ransacked DC for their shows.

This is more than that.

a lot of those shows especially thats meant for network has 20+ episodes and they dont want that for dinsey+

quality also isnt going to be up to par considering they are movie quality while those network shows still has that CW standard and with that said, HBO max standard is much lower and they just want content so those tv shows make it there

This sequel is def mind boggling.
with all these appearances making me thinking they won’t be on screen no more the. 5min or like 2-part film.

a lot of those shows especially thats meant for network has 20+ episodes and they dont want that for dinsey+

quality also isnt going to be up to par considering they are movie quality while those network shows still has that CW standard and with that said, HBO max standard is much lower and they just want content so those tv shows make it there
I ain't even talking about network shows. The Netflix and Hulu Marvel shows all had quality up to par and they've already added non-Disney Marvel movies to Disney+.

I'm not sure the 20+ episode thing makes any sense. Next season The Mandalorian will have 20+ eps next season.

I still think this is a whole lot of backlash to how Loeb ran things as opposed to they didn't want Marvel shows anywhere else even on streaming services and networks they own.
Where did you hear this

If there is a vol 4 or a 4th movie with a subtitle expect a brand new cast probably minus Rocket and Groot.

EVEN A BIGGER EXCLUSIVE!!!

20201214_191606~2.jpg

Hoping it’s alternate POVs/reshot versions of iconic MCU moments

But the way they rolled this out of nowhere with no production news makes me think this gonna be basically a YouTube compilation show of iconic stuff we’ve already seen :lol:

“Opening Summer 2021, Simu Liu stars as Shang-Chi in Marvel Studios’ Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings. Shang-Chi must confront the past he thought he left behind when he is drawn into the web of the mysterious Ten Rings organization.’’

I mess with Rob and his excitement. “GRRRR LET ME TELL YA!” :lol: :lol:

I use to watch his videos all the time, VERY knowledgable.

Whatever happened to other guy? Really ANNOYING, has like a Slavic European name, weird voice and people started calling him a fraud. Damn

Back
Top Bottom