WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

His constant crying didn’t help 🤷🏽‍♂️. Movies were trash

I liked all the times Garfield was in the Spidey suit but you're right in that they always tried to make him come across so mopey in so many scenes and they were unnnecsary. Especially considering he was pretty cool as Peter otherwise. Bi-Polar Pete?

What suit is that? Look black? Did Tom Holland went into a Spider-Man 3 scene? The clothes look baggy?

Read at risk of being spoiled…

Hot Toys figures have leaked…Pete gets a magic powered suit, assuming from Strange, at some point int the movie…This is it…Black with some gold trim…

His constant crying didn’t help 🤷🏽‍♂️. Movies were trash
He was, by far, not the issue with those movies. Toby's Spiderman whined and cried as much or more.

Read at risk of being spoiled…

Hot Toys figures have leaked…Pete gets a magic powered suit, assuming from Strange, at some point int the movie…This is it…Black with some gold trim…
Posted the marvel legends pic a page back.

Y’all must not remember Sony-man 2 when he had literal edge lord montages :lol: how dare y’all compare that to Toby. They went for twilight Spider-Man and they hit the mark

None of the films have captured the character of Peter Parker. He was angry and overconfident and never swooned over females like he always does in the movies.

Is Captain Marvel the only CBM character without a love interest? Shang-Chi doesn't look like he'll have one either judging from the poster/trailers.

Is Captain Marvel the only CBM character without a love interest? Shang-Chi doesn't look like he'll have one either judging from the poster/trailers.
It’s almost like studios think they need a romance angle to get women in the theaters. Even the Pepper and Tony thing was unnecessary. I worked out to be a decent plot device for Endgame tho. But I wonder how much better IM2 and 3 could have been without that baggage.

It’s almost like studios think they need a romance angle to get women in the theaters. Even the Pepper and Tony thing was unnecessary. I worked out to be a decent plot device for Endgame tho. But I wonder how much better IM2 and 3 could have been without that baggage.
IM3 turned into complete dog **** with it. Super pepper might be the worst thing the mcu has ever done

IM3 turned into complete dog **** with it. Super pepper might be the worst thing the mcu has ever done

1629908034496.png

All jokes aside, based on the story arc this story is loosely based on, if Mephisto was going to pop up in the MCU, this would be it. Its also a great opportunity for a meta fan service joke. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom