WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I’ll add Thing to the list. He was the only one that put up a fight against the Champion.

Hand to hand don’t include webs.

lol at dudes watching/reading every fan theory trying to write the story in their heads already. it'll be sooo much better if you just relax, watch the trailers & then finally watch the movie without knowing EVERY SINGLE piece of information BEFOREHAND.

TRUST.

lol at dudes watching/reading every fan theory trying to write the story in their heads already. it'll be sooo much better if you just relax, watch the trailers & then finally watch the movie without knowing EVERY SINGLE piece of information BEFOREHAND.

TRUST.
Hyping up and creating stories in my head has ruined the initial watch on these movies. I’m gonna go in cold this time

If we don’t get this in live action, they dropped the ball
1629850137209.jpeg

TRUST.

Not directing this at you l, but that’s a hot take for Reddit or something. I could see someone trying to be an influencer saying something like that on social media too:lol:

I honestly don’t think that outlook applies too much on NT. Most of the folks in movie speculation threads never get too carried away and are fairly rationale. As for those who dislike any “subverted expectations” in movies, their reasons have usually been pretty justifiable, even if people agree/disagree with how they might feel about said movie overall.

Y’all ain’t trying to see Jamie Foxx, Michael Keaton, and the guy from Billons byke?

One thing I remember being so mad about during the Tobey Spider-Man is how they made webs come from out his wrist through mutation rather than him creating a web shooter.

MCU Spider-Man in 3 movies with tons of hype and cryptic trailer leakers is doing what Spider-Man into the spider verse did with 1 movie while rolling out of bed.

I’m just happy that Andrew Garfield found his way into the MCU. Dude was campaigning for his interpretation of Spider-Man to join the MCU his entire duration with Sony. Happy for dude.

Would've been cool is Peter B. aka Sad Spider-Man was here. That's my favorite Spider-Man.

Back
Top Bottom