WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

You know who else enjoys her?

1635271170842.jpeg

once he plants some seed on her, she gon' balloon up for sure

Highly recommend the new Guardians of the Galaxy game. Takes an hour or 2 to pick up but when it starts rolling it's a blast and it's hilarious.

Been playing it for about an hour or so and the dialogue is seriously AMAZING....like they made these characters instantly likeable....still trying to get a hold of the fighting style and such.

The face Yelena made the first time Natasha said the family wasn’t real. You can tell she was hurt but it wasn’t tragic. They played it for laughs low key. Can they at least get props fir working the “It was real to me!” Meme into the movie? :lol:

Marvel loosing steam…..while DC might finally be finding their footing on screen.

the constant schedule MCU has maintained for the last 5 years has raised the bar higher and higher for each marvel film, casual viewers are now wanting IW, endgame, no way home levels of production on every MCU flick now. This is all apart of the fatigue factor, you throw in these average-to-decent disney+ shows…the writing is on the wall….when sony starts pumping out all the Spiderman properties it’s just gonna get worse.

I don’t expect to see f4 or Xmen anytime soon. Maybe see F4 in 24….iono, IMO marvel just needs to take a step back and let it breathe for a little bit…seems like early inflation

Marvel loosing steam…..while DC might finally be finding their footing on screen.

the constant schedule MCU has maintained for the last 5 years has raised the bar higher and higher for each marvel film, casual viewers are now wanting IW, endgame, no way home levels of production on every MCU flick now. This is all apart of the fatigue factor, you throw in these average-to-decent disney+ shows…the writing is on the wall….when sony starts pumping out all the Spiderman properties it’s just gonna get worse.

I don’t expect to see f4 or Xmen anytime soon. Maybe see F4 in 24….iono, IMO marvel just needs to take a step back and let it breathe for a little bit…seems like early inflation
C63D1558-CBF8-41E3-B396-BFB439A9FD1C.jpeg

Ok let’s pump the breaks. Other than The Batman the rest still looks trash

I'm curious what people were really expecting out of The Eternals. I feel had the film released at it's original date, there wouldn't be this much scrutiny toward Chloe Zhao and the film.

I said “might finally”

Between re-tooling suicide squad, going dark and away from the money in The Joker & THE BATMAN the current DCU wigs seem to be more focused on story telling rather than the box office at the moment….we shall see

I said “might finally”

Between re-tooling suicide squad, going dark and away from the money in The Joker & THE BATMAN the current DCU wigs seem to be more focused on story telling rather than the box office at the moment….we shall see
If WB/DC can 'retcon' and 'reboot' everything starting with The Flash movie, then maybe.

Nahh it wasn’t really great, but they admitted they could do better and gave it a go with Gunn to see if they could actually tell the story….as a fan thats what I like to see.

y’all know I’m not the biggest DCU guy, but they trying…..it’s only a matter of time before they find their formula. It’s obviously the WB execs at this point.

but the success of the joker and the batman hopefully will shift their views on what a successful superhero movie can be.

Back
Top Bottom