WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Hela was the main villain of the movie. Cate around the same age as Salma and Angelina. In action scenes she was only second to Thor.

Also you keep focusing on two women as if there aren't young men in the Eternals who will also be doing a bunch of the action scenes.

Calling Kumail a software engineer as if he hasn't transformed his body to basically look like Hemsworth's is just purposely being ignorant for no reason.
Dude. Let me have this one. Why you gotta use logical facts on me

Bruh.

I hated the final season of Game of Thrones just like the next man. Didn't care for the last few seasons even.

But there is no way it has sunk to the level of casually being equated to Twilight.

You are stripping everything good and unique that made GoT great to just say it was a drama wrapped in sci-fi/fantasy and Twilight is the same thing.

The show and the movie are nothing alike. Twilight is a one note Buffy the Vampire Slayer ripoff or one of those teen romance novels women over 40 read involving a love triangle and vampires. This just had werewolves in it too.

To compare that to something as multilayered as Game of Thrones is wild. Same to say of the fandoms. Twilight fans were a bunch of teenage girls who were team vamp or team wolf boy. Game of Thrones wasn't that.
So basically because Im comparing something you clear was a fan of to something you despise, you’re not even going to make an attempt see the actual point Im l’m making. Aight man, whatever you’re about to say, you’re right.

So basically because Im comparing something you clear was a fan of to something you despise, you’re not even going to make an attempt see the actual point Im l’m making. Aight man, whatever you’re about to say, you’re right.
Your point was Twilight fans and GoT fans were the same.

I disagree.

You then you tried to strip away everything about GoT by saying dragons and **** to say the two things are similar but they're really not.

It's not really about me loving one thing and hating the other.

It's just pointing out one thing was trash and the other is not and most likely those fandoms do not overlap.

Last edited:
Your point was Twilight fans and GoT fans were the same.

I disagree.

You then you tried to strip away everything about GoT by saying dragons and this to say the two things are similar but they're really not.

It's not really about me loving one thing and hating the other.

It's just pointing out one thing was trash and the other is not and most likely those fandoms do not overlap.
Nooooooooo thats not my point. Im not going into down the details between the two because that it besides the point. Im not talking about the franchises or their quality, I am talking about the people that watch. Idek why you guys ate trying to make it out as me saying if you like GoT you like Twilight. What?!? My point was Marvel is trying to bring in new demographics. This moving is going to lean more towards drama than Hulk smashing action(that sounds terrible :lol:) Let me rephrase to ease the heart.

Eternals is going for the GoT AN-DUH Twilight crowdssssssssss.

How dare I sully the name of Game of Thrones by conjugating it with the likes of Twilight.

What?

What does GoT stand for in this post? :lol:

Wait why do you think the LBGTQ community is doing this when this specific tactic has been the go to move for incels, racists, misogynist, etc?

Show me where I said the LGBTQ+ was responsible for that particular incident. If you want to know why I said what I said just ask.
GoT stands for Game of Thrones.

Nooooooooo thats not my point. Im not going into down the details between the two because that it besides the point. Im not talking about the franchises or their quality, I am talking about the people that watch. Idek why you guys ate trying to make it out as me saying if you like GoT you like Twilight. What?!? My point was Marvel is trying to bring in new demographics. This moving is going to lean more towards drama than Hulk smashing action(that sounds terrible :lol:) Let me rephrase to ease the heart.

Eternals is going for the GoT AN-DUH Twilight crowdssssssssss.

How dare I sully the name of Game of Thrones by conjugating it with the likes of Twilight.
I think that one reply would be the same as mine then.

Twilight fans and GoT fans don't overlap.

Also I don't see how how Eternals is going for either the GoT or Twilight crowds.

We just have a very different idea of what the Twilight movies are about in essence and who they attract and the same for Got apparently.

I don't see Eternals being like either of them from what we've seen so far.

Last edited:

Also I don't see how how Eternals is going for either thr GoT or Twilight crowds.

We just have a very different idea of what the the Twilight movies are about in essence and who they attract and the same for Got apparently.

At all.

Show me where I said the LGBTQ+ was responsible for that particular incident. If you want to know why I said what I said just ask.
What does incels badly rating a movie before it comes out have to do with the LBGTQ+ community?

How does that make them toxic?
GoT stands for Game of Thrones.
I was asking tr1ll tr1ll that not you.

I wanted him to be clear about his comparison. Besides keep up we are way past that.

I feel that, and I’m obviously not bashing the community as a whole, should’ve been worded better. But there are things that have taken place that are very toxic. ESP considering we should all be trying to work together.
I agree. Just wait until Eternals under performs at the box office. Watch who will be blamed as a result of it's failure.

Also I don't see how how Eternals is going for either the GoT or Twilight crowds.

We just have a very different idea of what the the Twilight movies are about in essence and who they attract and the same for Got apparently.

What makes you think they have to overlap for that statement to be valid? Even if not, you really believe no one who likes GoT also likes Twilight? I know a few fans of both. Protip: They don’t have penises.

1635451615520.jpeg

What makes you think they have to overlap for that statement to be valid?
For the movie to go for both it would help if there was something in common between the two.

I don't think there is anything in common to begin with but I don't think Eternals is going for those crowds.

What you're saying just doesn't make sense to me.

It's like if I said the Hawkeye show is going for the Dexter and Harry Potter crowds. I'd deserve ppl saying or asking what the **** are you talking about.

But if I were to strip away what Dexter and Harry Potter were about I'm sure I can say look these things are similar.

Even if not, you really believe no one who likes GoT also likes Twilight?
Not "crowds", no.

Keep up? 😂 it’s not the serious my boy. Enjoy
Keep up as in read the thread but if you don't want to cool.

Also :lol: @ you telling me to ask you the question and when I do you just pretend like it wasn't asked at all.

No need to bring all that victimizing and LBGTQ+ **** in to here.

Keep up as in read the thread but if you don't want to cool.

Also :lol: @ you telling me to ask you the question and when I do you just pretend like it wasn't asked at all.

No need to bring all that victimizing and LBGTQ+ **** in to here.

Too much attitude my G. I love to converse but if it’s offending you before the convo starts it’s pointless to continue. My apologies btw if I did offend you. Srs.

Back
Top Bottom