WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Man, remember when the MCU at least *tried* to pitch itself as a realistic, could-be-happening brand of comic movie? Ain’t nothing real about that Green Goblin armor.
I think once Thor was introduced it was over. I remember reading “are movie goers ready for otherworldly hero’s???????”. Man times have changed

Possible villain in Doctor Strange 2:

screenshot_2021-11-01_at_122006.jpg

Don’t know what to make of these reviews. The amount of hate from external factors I mean. That said, numbers looks bad since marvel always gets the benefit of the doubt

Don’t know what to make of these reviews. The amount of hate from external factors I mean. That said, numbers looks bad since marvel always gets the benefit of the doubt
Yeah, just going to go in and watch for myself. It's clear some people have an agenda for their negative reviews.

If it's not 'good' then so be it. But as long as I'm entertained that's fine by me.

Worse case scenario, get up and go watch something else.

at the end of the day its an MCU film and even the bad ones (BW, CM, IM3, Thor2, etc...) are good and entertaining and better than whats offered out there, its still better than the alternative

we're just spoiled with great films that anything less and it sounds like we hating but our expectations just tends to be higher

with that said, got my tix for thursday

plus we still get...

Salma-Hayek-gif-4-salma-hayek-43671167-712-1200.gif

Back
Top Bottom