WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Funny enough those who defended this **** show all through out, somehow drew the line at this episode, I took a dump on this series the whole time and this episode was literally the only one that was redeemable, mostly because it pretty much admitted negative critique was justified, she called her own writers lazy and predictable, her show cliche and even addressed the low budget CGI…the fact that it can literally tell ya that straight to your faces and a lot of people ate it up for 8 weeks, talmbout this is one of the best D+ series, is the reason why I considered this episode actually decent, they clowning ya hard, I’m not sure if intentionally or unintentionally, but still pretty funny.
Why can't people who found a show to be entertaining also have negative input?

My question is, why did you continue to watch the show if you hated it so much?

The writers knew exactly what they were doing with this series.

Last edited:
^^^That intro for episode nine was pretty dope.

I’ll agree that the humor/comedy could’ve been better and wittier.

But that’s probably why they delayed a lot of those movies. The insane schedule was hurting the quality on their products (the latest stage).
I thought the intro was great!

Would've been great if they ended the episode playing this

So basically, this show was just made by middle aged women to air their grievances towards men. Just wrapped in a Marvel show bow:lol:
I don't disagree but i think those grievances are justified. She-Hulk was going to get hate regardless and they were able to get out ahead of it somewhat.

I enjoyed the episode and the series overall but even i felt like it went too meta at the end. I can appreciate an occasional wink to the audience or reference to the fact that we're watching a TV show. This felt more like a cop out instead of having to write a satisfying conclusion that incorporates all the story beats i.e. titania, Todd and the incels, Jen's blood, Emil, Bruce, etc.

It was entertaining but i need good narrative structure too.

Idk why they casually revealed Skaar, though. I thought the dialogue between Jen and KEVIN was enough to hint that a new film with a new character will be joining the MCU soon.

Reactions: DLF
I don't disagree but i think those grievances are justified. She-Hulk was going to get hate regardless and they were able to get out ahead of it somewhat.

I enjoyed the episode and the series overall but even i felt like it went too meta at the end. I can appreciate an occasional wink to the audience or reference to the fact that we're watching a TV show. This felt more like a cop out instead of having to write a satisfying conclusion that incorporates all the story beats i.e. titania, Todd and the incels, Jen's blood, Emil, Bruce, etc.

It was entertaining but i need good narrative structure too.
I think this is the reason why I don't enjoy reading Deadpool. The 4th wall stuff does get tiring when it happens all the time. With this show, I thought it was just enough...until the finale lol.

My Marvel Studios Disney+ TV series rankings:

She-Hulk: Attorney at Law - At the risk of recency bias, I'm putting this one at the top. She-Hulk is the one TV series that actually feels like a TV series instead of a miniseries or a feature film chopped up into six parts.

Loki - Tom Hiddleston could play Loki forever and he would still be great at it.

Hawkeye - A fun passing of the torch/Christmas series.

WandaVision - I feel Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness hurt this series a bit.

Ms. Marvel - The first and last episodes were pretty good, but this needed at least 2-4 more episodes. For someone with no prior acting credits, Iman Vellani carried the hell out of this series.

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier - It was an uneven series. COVID hurt this series the most. Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan have good chemistry.

Moon Knight - I loved Oscar Isaac's performance, but that was it.

ntextremes

now people are throwing a fit because not everyone agrees its a good finale?

just last we week people complaining that people over protecting this show and now people just want to complain when theyre not happy with the show…

:rofl:

ntextremes

now people are throwing a fit because not everyone agrees its a good finale?

just last we week people complaining that people over protecting this show and now people just want to complain when theyre not happy with the show…

:rofl:

I'm talking about posts like Steezys where he watched the entire show but hated it completely. I don't care if people had issues with the finale.

I liked the finale and the season overall. There were 3 weakish episodes (5,6,7) but for a 9 episode season not bad.
Maslany was great
Hoping for a season 2

Here we go with the End Game comparisons. Thats like says sex is wack until you busts.
Nobody in here made any comparisons to Endgame. Stop it! I said after Endgame the quality of the MCU in general fell off hard.

These made up narratives............ :smh:

Bruh you must LIKE being disappointed. What gives you they idea they would go that route??
Because it’s a sitcom? And maybe they can lean into it more while engaging in the adventures of Jen.

Here’s the “problem.” They gotta stop treating this like McDonalds with the same tired formulas (Jenn said it).

Anyways, I enjoyed She Hulk. I was really down on MCU/Star Wars. But gotta give them props on Andor, She Hulk, and Werewolf by Night. And hopefully Black Panther doesn’t disappoint.

That was cool how they made that joke about the SFX budget and team were working on the next project and you heard the instrument from Wakanda play.

Also, her asking about X-Men was cool lol

There was a lot of cool. Just not outright laugh out loud moments, setting up jokes, etc.

Also, the Abomination story didn’t really go anywhere.

Because it’s a sitcom? And maybe they can lean into it more while engaging in the adventures of Jen.

Here’s the “problem.” They gotta stop treating this like McDonalds with the same tired formulas (Jenn said it).

Anyways, I enjoyed She Hulk. I was really down on MCU/Star Wars. But gotta give them props on Andor, She Hulk, and Werewolf by Night. And hopefully Black Panther doesn’t disappoint.
So is Modern Family, so was Cheers, so Seinfield. Should season 2 be shot like a reality show where they sit around at a coffee shop? The “problem” you just make some **** up based of nothing, then get mad when it doesn’t meet your absolutely baseless expectations. Thats exactly what they’re telling you NOT to do. Speculations are cool and fun, but that all they should be. Stop trying to to know what something is before it comes out, and take things for what they are and not what you thought it was going to be.

Any else notice in the college video that jenn looked just like the Cosima character Tatiana played in Orphan Black?

Why can't people who found a show to be entertaining also have negative input?

My question is, why did you continue to watch the show if you hated it so much?

The writers knew exactly what they were doing with this series.
it's called constructive feedback. if the show has an overwhelming positive feedback from the audience in general, then the show writers themselves can follow on that formula of success on what to do with future projects. same goes for negative feedback on what went wrong and how to correct it. considering the dwindling or underwhelming support for such shows, it is understandable that the shows needs improvement on certain areas. I doubt that people who didn't like the show would continue to watch it but rather criticize it more. on the otherhand, I wouldn't be surprised considering such garbage tv shows made it to D+ to cater certain audience with such taste.

Enjoyed the show, I feel like if they resolved all of the “plots” of season 1, there wouldn’t be many places to go in season 2..

I might be in the minority but I’ve enjoyed most of the D+ offerings… I couldn’t imagine paying for a service just to criticize and cry weekly.

it's called constructive feedback. if the show has an overwhelming positive feedback from the audience in general, then the show writers themselves can follow on that formula of success on what to do with future projects. same goes for negative feedback on what went wrong and how to correct it. considering the dwindling or underwhelming support for such shows, it is understandable that the shows needs improvement on certain areas. I doubt that people who didn't like the show would continue to watch it but rather criticize it more. on the otherhand, I wouldn't be surprised considering such garbage tv shows made it to D+ to cater certain audience with such taste.
But when someone continues to attack and talk down to others because they like a show, when that someone dislikes it and repeats their dislike week by week, it isn't constructive at all.

Complaining to get reactions is the low-rent way to get reactions.

One can easily be as positive as they can be negative, but theyre addicted to riling people up.

In the end who cares, about them, what they think, Disney going to still keep giving us these amazing, fun, enjoyable shows month after month for people like me, you and our 4-th wall breakers/watchers to praise and enjoy.

I cant wait for She-Hulk Season 2, I hope she jumps into all the other titles.

Deadpool going to proly meet and kill K.E.V.I.N. and yall critical people gonna complain they killed the AI Robot after yall thought it was dumb.

But when someone continues to attack and talk down to others because they like a show, when that someone dislikes it and repeats their dislike week by week, it isn't constructive at all.
who's attacking? besides, what makes it different from someone vehemently reacting to such negative comments? do you think that giving praises to a show you like week by week is constructive as well? it goes both ways.

Back
Top Bottom