WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Not to say Marvel dropping the bag, but they really are in terms of content we receiving. I’m not complaining about She-Hulk. Cool series. But we can all be honest that the last best Marvel movie/ Show was Loki. Eternals. Garbage, Captain Marvel garbage, Thor subpar, Doctor Strange Decent at best. I’m starting to feel Marvel is on their Knicks wave. Yup people will buy no matter how ****ty our movie might be. Hope

Not to say Marvel dropping the bag, but they really are in terms of content we receiving. I’m not complaining about She-Hulk. Cool series. But we can all be honest that the last best Marvel movie/ Show was Loki. Eternals. Garbage, Captain Marvel garbage, Thor subpar, Doctor Strange Decent at best. I’m starting to feel Marvel is on their Knicks wave. Yup people will buy no matter how ****ty our movie might be. Hope
Spiderman No Way Home was really really good.

It boggles my mind that grown men consume entertainment that they dont like. Its literally isanity, I saw the first 10 minutes of Ms Marvel and was like "nah this aint for me" and thats that. I read up the synopsis and got what I needed from it.

We are adults with choices, go towards things you like. Not things you know you're not going to like

Ksteezy stayed up until midnight every week knowing that he wont like the episode but yet still indulged in it to complain.

Guys why?!?! lol

Overall enjoyed She-hulk. Thought the actress did really good and had a playful tone to the whole series. Nice cameos, but gimme a little more action

It boggles my mind that grown men consume entertainment that they dont like. Its literally isanity, I saw the first 10 minutes of Ms Marvel and was like "nah this aint for me" and thats that. I read up the synopsis and got what I needed from it.

We are adults with choices, go towards things you like. Not things you know you're not going to like

Ksteezy stayed up until midnight every week knowing that he wont like the episode but yet still indulged in it to complain.

Guys why?!?! lol
eh

Adults cheer on **** sports franchises year after year, dedicate hours and hours, a lot of money etc for their whole life while complaining about how **** the experience is

It's not really that mind boggling lol

200.gif

eh

Adults cheer on **** sports franchises year after year, dedicate hours and hours, a lot of money etc for their whole life while complaining about how **** the experience is

Sports franchises are intrinsically linked to culture and geographic regions. Can you imagine a guy growing up Green Bay and not have an affinity to the Packers?

Sports is one of the biggest things out there regarding identity plus these teams have been around for generations. Like my avatar has always been about the Jamaica national football team (Reggae Boyz) I’m Jamaican and I grew up on the sport. I literally cried for the team many occasions.

Marvel Studios on the other hand is some **** that just started up 10 years ago. Listen I like Black Panther and Avengers but I’m not gonna cry because a tv show about She Hulk hurt my feelings.

Y’all are weird as hell lololol

my man tried to compare sports to Marvel Studios.

Dude, did you see what happened to the country of Brazil when they lose 7-1 to Germany in the World Cup that they hosted?! Depression went up by like 67% because of that one match and you want to compare it to She-Hulk and I am Groot?

Son

Lolol - how was I am groot by the way, completely missed that. I bet some dude made a whole YouTube video about how marvel fell off because of it.

Nah I'll defend ksteezy for riding it through but sticking with his opinion on this. End of the day, we all have different opinions on stuff and that's all good. These threads exist for all to opine.

People are entitled to their own personal opinions about content wether you agree with them or not.

Fact is, after endgame Marvel fandom has been split since marvel has been trying to find their footing through alternative characters and these disney+ shows/spinoffs.

It is what it is. Some people like em, some people hate em.

But the truth is, it’s not as unanimous as it once was.

Everyone so caught up, are we just going to ignore them casually guaranteed a World War Hulk something?

“But we’re going to introdu…..but we tryin t-” :lol:

People are entitled to their own personal opinions about content wether you agree with them or not.

Fact is, after endgame Marvel fandom has been split since marvel has been trying to find their footing through alternative characters and these disney+ shows/spinoffs.

It's really that simple.

-foe

eh

Lets not pretend like this makes sense.

You guys accept it with no reasonable explanation and don't get in to it but on its face its ridiculous and stupid.

Its one of those things where so many ppl are also doing it you think its okay.

Lets not pretend like this makes sense.

You guys accept it with no reasonable explanation and don't get in to it but on its face its ridiculous and stupid.

Its one of those things where so many ppl are also doing it you think its okay.
Eh it’s not that serious

People can go into something that naturally they think they enjoy and then suffer through it if turns out to be less than favorable results

And stay faithful to doing so no matter how bad it gets

If that doesn’t make sense to you, that’s ok

Even this is a lie.

It was never as unanimous as you thought. The key difference is most knew where it was headed so they took the average and mediocre movies on the chin as they enjoyed the money shots that were The Winter Soldier, Ragnarok, and Homecoming. Then ignored anything as they took in Infinity War and Endgame.

Even the better movies like Black Panther, Age of Ultron, Civil War, and GotG got criticism for major parts of their stories.

A lot of revisionist history going on as if in this thread let alone in general ppl weren't ****ting on Ant-Man and its sequel, IM3, GotGv2 for some odd reason, etc. Okay stuff like Doctor Strange just semed to get a pass and as time passed y'all suddenly pretend like Dark World wasn't bad, IM2, etc.

The thing is overall nothing has changed quality wise. Rotten Tomato scores largely remain consistent. Only difference is around the time Captain Marvel came out more incel types had a voice and seem to have their opinions considered more often. Plus with more content in the form of D+ shows has given the opportunity to complain more about w/e long established MCU style or path y'all apparently don't like.

There isn't a single phase 4 movie worse than any phase 1 or phase 2 movie. D+ shows are relatively new so I know y'all don't want to seriously compare them to CW superhero shows or what little netflix attempted.

Time to stop lying to yourselves and realize its been this way. You'll get some MCU highs and some lows and some mid-tier stuff mixed in.

Last edited:
Eh it’s not that serious
Exactly you gotta preface it with 'its not that serious' to not realistically look at how stupid it all is.

That's the shield to it all.

You shouldn't say anything after that cuz it just sounds dumb when you try to justify it or make it make sense.

That's what most ppl do when they don't want to reflect on or closely examine nonsensical behavior.

People can go into something that naturally they think they enjoy and then suffer through it if turns out to be less than favorable results

And stay faithful to doing so no matter how bad it gets

If that doesn’t make sense to you, that’s ok
You literally defined a form of insanity and threw the word faith in there and have it all under the category of its not a big deal :lol:

If that makes sense to you, that's ok. Just more of the same like I've been saying.

Last edited:
Exactly you gotta preface it with 'its not that serious' to not realistically look at how stupid its all is.

That's the shield to it all.

You shouldn't say anything after that cuz it just sounds dumb when you try to justify it or make it make sense.

That's what most ppl do when they don't want to reflect on or closely examine nonsensical behavior.

You literally defined a form of insanity and threw the word faith in there and have it all under the category of its not a big deal :lol:

If that makes sense to you, that's ok. Just more of the same like I've been saying.
Dawg, it's Friday night. Relax :lol:, take a few breaths

Back
Top Bottom