WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

1665896838121.jpeg

1665896850182.jpeg
Not a good look at alllll.

-foe

Disney stole a wolf, big deal.

Its a blessing in disguise though cause the og artist will get some money.

This happens all the time in the graphic design world.

If true, this is interesting for me because:

1. In the comics, the Hood gets his powers from Dormamu, so the MCU must be inserting him to be him here. :nerd:

2. I'm 99% they would have never brought this character life if it wasn't for Reddit/YT theorists. This is a "lets please the fans move" by Feige once again. :pimp::lol:

PO

Last I recall the Hood in the comics originally got his powers from a demon after stealing its boots and hood. Then he got beat pretty bad and then did a deal with Dormammu for some new powers so he could kill Dr. Strange and any other sorcerer supreme candidates. Failed there too and lost those powers

Then he got the norn stones from female Loki. Then Loki took them away so the heroes would have a chance to beat the Void.

Then in prison he got a lead on where the reality gem was, broke out, and began to collect the infinity gems. After failing to collect all he eventually went back to his OG hood, stealing Asgardian weapons and other powered weapons. Hood got destroyed by a villain and he got the norm stones again. Tried to fight Doom. Got possessed by a demon. Rinse repeat.

Stuff like this is why there’s so many YouTubers with unlimited content able to flourish from them “hating”:lol:

Instead of them pushing to write better content, they knew from the jump that they’d just take the “toxic men/fanbase” lane and write this lazy show based around that. Sucks this is where we’re at.

Back
Top Bottom