WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Pretty simple really.

Guys like Andrew Garfield and Hugh Jackman always wanted to be a part of the MCU. Its just at the height of their comic book popularity Disney hadn't bought Fox yet and Feige hadn't done a deal with Sony yet. Two things thats took a lot of other things to go down to make possible.

Off topic a bit, but that Marvel SNAP game is fun af. The homies put me on yesterday.
Yeah Ive been playing since launch, Ive been playing Marvel Strike Force for damn near 4 years (lol and smh at the same time). Im liking what I see from Snap so far

Installed it the other day and I’ve been hooked. It’s got that ‘just one more game’ pull. Easy to play for hours. :lol:

been playing snap too but goddamn they’re greedy

a variant card can cost you close to $20 😲 :lol: pretty much just a skin of a card you already have

they need to add a friends list and friendly battle though

SN: NIGHTSCAR

been playing snap too but goddamn they’re greedy

a variant card can cost you close to $20 😲 :lol: pretty much just a skin of a card you already have

they need to add a friends list and friendly battle though

SN: NIGHTSCAR
Apparently friend battles are in the pipeline for new features

And them doing the “featured location” keeps the game interesting. I was killing them all day when the Kamar-Taj location active. Odin + White Tiger was going nuts.

7FB33AC1-D77E-4F28-B8A8-718EF294F22D.jpeg

And them doing the “featured location” keeps the game interesting. I was killing them all day when the Kamar-Taj location active. Odin + White Tiger was going nuts.

7FB33AC1-D77E-4F28-B8A8-718EF294F22D.jpeg

still trying to figure out the current feature Bar Sinister

i think an ongoing deck with spectrum is the way to go

still trying to figure out the current feature Bar Sinister

i think an ongoing deck with spectrum is the way to go
Yea ongoing is the best play. But I like use Scarlet Witch to mess it up :lol:

Word of advice, Don’t play Odin there. Ever lol

Back
Top Bottom