WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

maybe sony is happy to just making spidey to their SPUMC like IM was to the MCU, just appear in other films so they can show him off int he trailers and bring the audiences in the theaters?

and they probably have to pay him a fraction of what they would have had it been a franchise, we also dont know but maybe feige isnt gon be involved in those new sony trilogy so tom said "nah, im good" after seeing venom and morbius

Probably catch it Monday after work. To be honest not truly hyped about the film. Will it be good or great sure. More excited for AntMan since it’s the end of phase 3. I feel they gonna end it in a big way, from cameos to Easter eggs, end credit scenes. Just my opinion. Just feel there’s too much hype around the BP2.

Probably catch it Monday after work. To be honest not truly hyped about the film. Will it be good or great sure. More excited for AntMan since it’s the end of phase 3. I feel they gonna end it in a big way, from cameos to Easter eggs, end credit scenes. Just my opinion. Just feel there’s too much hype around the BP2.
I still can’t believe Chadwick is gone

The hype for me would have been off the charts. Rip

As is I’m just hoping for the best and I think since I have lower expectations I’ll enjoy it more

Antman? I mean I guess for the transition into the next phase but Antman movies just been whatever to me

I still can’t believe Chadwick is gone

The hype for me would have been off the charts. Rip

As is I’m just hoping for the best and I think since I have lower expectations I’ll enjoy it more

Antman? I mean I guess for the transition into the next phase but Antman movies just been whatever to me
I feel you. I know it’s gonna be a powerful movie. But hype kinda killed it for me. I’ll enjoy it. But don’t ever count out the little guy especially when they going to transition to Secret Wars and Kang Dynasty. I just feel things are gonna get real, because Ant man one of the lower tier characters, so they will give this movie it’s due.

My hype has came down once Chad passed :frown:
Excited for Mexican Namor.
But also don’t want to be watching a 160min movie unless it’s an avengers film. Will catch this weekend.

Got the earliest screening tomorrow morning since I have the day off…Figured the earlier the better since this damn runtime is crazy…

Yeah, didn't realize it was that long. Holy crap. My showtime is 7:55 tonight, I do tend to get sleepy in theaters too :smh:
Man me too. I fall asleep 95.9% of the time watching movies nowadays. I made sure to see a midday screening and I’ll nap and I’ll nap an hour or so beforehand. That and coffee and I should be good.

5 PM showing tomorrow for me.

This movie is only 35 minutes longer than Doctor Strange 2 & I had no problems with that, so I will be enjoying my popcorn & soda. :lol:

PO

If it’s any good, you won’t even realize how long it is.
AdeptFarBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif

There were 3 characters I wanted to be the next bp. The trailers kinda showed who it was and it was who I didn't want. Not sure if that character can be the lead of a franchise.

Back
Top Bottom