WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

She has all the powers and she was recruited by Excalibur (Mi13) at the end of the show
Oh ok. I should finish Secret Invasion :lol:

This is the pass down the mantle approach which is definitely possible.

In my mind I was going off comics and for the first Captain Britain it would have to be Brian or Betsy.

Oh ok. I should finish Secret Invasion :lol:

This is the pass down the mantle approach which is definitely possible.

In my mind I was going off comics and for the first Captain Britain it would have to be Brian or Betsy.

Truuuuuust id much prefer either Braddock, specially Psylocke.

Idk they say Psylocke is “problematic” now as shes a hot white girl stuck in the body of a hot Asian chick.

Cavill could be a great Scott Summers, but if they want to go younger/lesser name actor someone like Charles Melton would be solid.

Idk they say Psylocke is “problematic” now as shes a hot white girl stuck in the body of a hot Asian chick.
Just don’t keep it a thing for 20 years like they did in the comics :lol:

Gotta say yall lucky Asians got a different approach to racism in America. This could not fly if it was a black lady especially if it’s body swapping with a white woman.

They should just make it a small character arc story. Most importantly don’t just kill off the Asian woman that ended up in the white girl’s body. Change her name from Revanche to something almost as cool as Psylocke and go from there.

Just don’t keep it a thing for 20 years like they did in the comics :lol:

Gotta say yall lucky Asians got a different approach to racism in America. This could not fly if it was a black lady especially if it’s body swapping with a white woman.

They should just make it a small character arc story. Most importantly don’t just kill off the Asian woman that ended up in the white girl’s body. Change her name from Revanche to something almost as cool as Psylocke and go from there.
Or just dont even link Psylocke and Betsy Braddock. Just let them be 2 separate bad *** women.

I just hope each Sony release fails into bolivian until they give up and come up with a new deal to have Marvel control the characters and find a new way to split the profits

Back
Top Bottom