WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

A New BLACK PANTHER Trailer Has Been Classified; Here's When You Can Expect To See It

Thanks to Trailer-Track, we now know that a 2m 18s trailer has been classified by the BBFC and with Thor: Ragnarok set to hit UK cinemas on October 24th, it will be online at some point in the next ten days or so to coincide with its release.

Screenshot_20171013-181858.png

I watched like maybe 5-10 mins of an episode of inhumans..

Good lord it's bad.. like really really bad

Inhumans is passable if there's nothing else on TV. I saw the first 4 episodes and I didn't hate it, but it's not something I care about if it gets cancelled.

I hate it when they depower characters, BB could go hand to hand with the Hulk but dude is getting beaten with clubs by cops :smh:

That’s one interpretation. I took it as he wasn’t trying to hurt the cops. BB knows he’s stronger than everyone else but he’s scarred by killing his parents.

But dude looked like he was getting hurt by those hits and thats why he accidentally opened his mouth.

If dude was unphased, he would have been in complete control and just laid down but dude was definitely feeling those hits when it's suppose to be liked hitting a wall for those cops.

But dude looked like he was getting hurt by those hits and thats why he accidentally opened his mouth.

If dude was unphased, he would have been in complete control and just laid down but dude was definitely feeling those hits when it's suppose to be liked hitting a wall for those cops.

Whole thing was off in just the almost 10 mins I watched.. the destroyer type dude rolled up threatening to take off his mask or whatever.. and then dude makes the unsubtle move off pulling off the gas tank tube or whatever

Whole thing just seemed bootleg level

Yeah a lot of stuff is just off with Inhumans. Not even low budget but reminescent of The Room in some scenes. Like the Karnak scene where shorty goes for a swim with him and then starts to make out.

Buck, the writers, and directors have no grasp of the characters.

Wasnt it a teaser or something that made him surprisingly open his mouth?

BB was definitely tazed and that’s why he opened his mouth. He was in complete control of the situation until he opened his mouth. At that point he stopped fighting.

The way he takes off his cuffs at the police station makes me feel that he’s fine being there but if he didn’t want to they couldn’t stop him from leaving. My man was chilling playing chess in his cell.

yes he opened his mouth after being tazed but you can clearly see dude is affected by those hits, none of those blows should move a single nerve in his body
pymrhp1caczvyl98wku4.gif

Man we know this "Black Bolt" ain't never gonna show his face in the real MCU so the power levels are a non-factor lol

He probably is top tier in this Sy-Fy Struggleverse

Affect in terms of level of pain and damage.

A fly won’t affect you but you can still react to it buzzing around you.

again I understand being tazed and your muscle reaction will twicth but even that shouldn't matter to him with his actual strength but again in that little he is being hit with clubs

it shouldn't affect you when you can go blow to blow with the Hulk

and actually, if would have been funnier if dude was just standing still while getting hit with little to no effect, at least some form of entertainment for such a dull show

and come on now, this is show couldn't and shouldn't even be defended :lol:

I watched like maybe 5-10 mins of an episode of inhumans..

Good lord it's bad.. like really really bad
welp good
now i know the movie definitely on the back burner and we aint gonna get one
i was worried when they first announced they was gonna try and do something with the inhumans

Black Bolt is one of the few Inhumans I actually like. They should of cherry picked him for the movies and kept him off the show.

welp good
now i know the movie definitely on the back burner and we aint gonna get one
i was worried when they first announced they was gonna try and do something with the inhumans

I truly believe that this would have been much, much better as film.

Not in it's current incarnation but whatever they initially had planned because they'd have better budget, better writers, better director, production, etc...

I truly believe that this would have been much, much better as film.

Not in it's current incarnation but whatever they initially had planned because they'd have better budget, better writers, better director, production, etc...
with what they have going with the mcu
i think it woulda been toooo much lore to tell it properly
specially an origin film
when u got all these other avenger and gotg films

After watching the 4 eps, they should've made the cast younger. Its an easy out to ignore any of this. Could still do the same story.

One thing I don't like is these Inhumans act like they've never been to Earth and that the Moon is home and always has been. They move their capital city around from the Himalayas, to uncharted islands, etc.

Anyway, as of now, the only way to bail on this iteration is tonuse my previous idea; the real Black Bolt shows up and kill these imposter inhumans/royal family who are all skrulls revealing this was all some plot by the real Maximus.

it is surprising especially those part of the royal family who monitors Earth

it's like you know damn well people going to think your crazy for saying that you are looking for your king, stop doing it :lol:

i understand it on Junataos part because dude is like a computer how he functions but Medusa should know better

Anyway, as of now, the only way to bail on this iteration is tonuse my previous idea; the real Black Bolt shows up and kill these imposter inhumans/royal family who are all skrulls revealing this was all some plot by the real Maximus.

or have Hulk land on the moon, lay waste to the whole city and ends with a confrontation with BB where Hulk flicks him and BBs dead because he can't take a simple tickle of a taser gun and that's the end of the series :lol:

or it could just lead to BB joining Thanos for IW2 and that's where he dies by Hawkeyes arrow to the throat

Back
Top Bottom