WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

folks who read the comics
is banner still hulk
who is this asian hulk
Banner isn't the hulk, the Asian guy is.
Banner transfered his poer to Amadeus Cho. He is the hulk now
Anybody picking up the new Thanos comic?
He's an old king, got a ghost rider as his heir (which seems like it might be wade wilson) and he has the hulk as a pet

He's an old king, got a ghost rider as his heir (which seems like it might be wade wilson) and he has the hulk as a pet
:smh: well how they doing that planet hulk 2 storyline
and are there hints that go hulk may come back
and is thor not a girl anymore
and is old man logan the main wolverine still

Hawkeye killed Banner in Civil War II.

Really looking forward to this new Infinity story they have dropping in february in conjunction with the movie.

i work with a Playstation fanboy like this

he cant talk about how good the PS is without bringing up the Xbox

**** is beyond annoying

CBM's are the new video game console wars. You just gotta roll with it. :lol:

folks who read the comics
is banner still hulk
who is this asian hulk

I haven't been reading Totally Awesome Hulk, but I was a fan of Amadeus Cho before they changed his personality and made him the new Hulk. He's like one of the 10 smartest people in the MU. They could've made him like a Ted Kord or Tony Stark-like character who's superhero persona came from tech and inventing.

Bruce stopped yet another meltdown from an experimental fusion reactor in the Kenyan Coast by Hulking out and absorbing the radiation. Out of fear of erupting, Amadeus used nano machines to remove the Hulk from Bruce and absorbed it himself.

Amadeus is the opposite of Bruce as the Hulk. He transforms and has more control, loves it, has perfectly fitting shorts, and nicely styled hair. He doesn't have the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde dynamic. Bendis killed off Bruce in the dumbest way in CW2. Hawkeye, of all people, killed Bruce. No one really "dies" in comics though. It looks like Marvel is teasing a Bruce/Hulk return next year in the upcoming No Surrender event.

Too bad the hammer is gone

This would've been dope to see in IW

tumblr_ndz3f8YCO71sgaqfho2_500.gif

So is it the same Hulk consciousness as from Banner?

I'm not sure about Thor. Haven't been interested in the Jane Foster Thor run at all.

Old Man Logan is still in the 616 continuity, but the 616 Logan is back from the dead from the Legacy one shot. AND Laura is still All-New Wolverine. Three Wolvie's for the price of one. :lol:

Someone hold me

The more I think about it, the more I realize that it makes sense that Cap is going to die

giphy.gif

If Cap dies, he better die a wonderful death. I don't want a dry eye in the house.

And if he dies, he better stay dead. I don't believe in people dying and coming back. Hollywood trope that's been done to death

Last edited:
The main Wolverine is Logan's female clone/daughter.

Old Man Logan is from a dystopian future where the villains won and he killed all of the X-Men. He somehow time traveled or went to a different universe via Secret War.

The current Thor is Jane Foster. Thor became unworthy due to what Nick Fury said to Thor ("Gor was right" referencing the God of Thunder comic). Jane then picked up the hammer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom