WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I'm off on the Thursday the week the movie releases so I'll be able to catch that 7 pm or 10 pm show

Watching this on the first night is a requirement

The majority of the posters here are in America so none of us are seeing it early :lol: don’t gotta worry about pre-US release spoilers

Times like these I miss living in Asia, watching movies two weeks early :lol:

NTs savage when it comes to spoilers and best believe there are more than enough from those countries that will post spoilers without hesitation.

Sign me up as one of those who avoids spoilers at all cost. I just want to be surprised, I mean I don't want to really pull an amel but revealing Doomsday in the trailers was dumb as f***

Do you guys really love the feeling of surprises that much? Me? I'm cool with knowing 75%, even big spoilers, because it makes it even more exciting looking forward to actually seeing it it unfold:lol:
I'm the same.

It's how I always feel; someone telling me what happened even in detail never measures up to seeing it in person.

Last edited:
I like being surprised

Bruce Banner hulking out of the Hulk-buster would've blown my mind. But now that it's heavily rumored, I won't be as blown away cuz I'm expecting it

Rhodes is seen in WM armor with Cap
Untitled-11.gif

anyone bent on seeing it opening night? If you not trying to watch IW opening night you need to get the hell up out of this chat.

I would but like many others, I have a job that demands a bit. That and the crowds, I'm not sure I'm prepared to deal with the crowds again. In my area, everyone goes on opening night so we have to stand in line 2+ hours to get decent seats when they let the lines in.

I would but like many others, I have a job that demands a bit. That and the crowds, I'm not sure I'm prepared to deal with the crowds again. In my area, everyone goes on opening night so we have to stand in line 2+ hours to get decent seats when they let the lines in.

there are no reserved seatings in your area?

I always go to reserve seating and I usually arrive 2-3 minutes before the movie starts

I always go to reserve seating and I usually arrive 2-3 minutes before the movie starts

I couldn't even imagine going to a movie like IW without reserved seating. Back in the day, I was showing up like 2 hours early to see Transformers :lol:

Like why is this so cool? Got damn

Marvel just has
tenor.gif

in all seriousness, they just know the formula for movies and trailers and knows just how to tickle people the right way

maybe it is the blue balls from holding the trailer out for so long but it does give you that certain emotion seeing the trailer

knowing it's the start of the culmination of 10years and also the end and start of the next 10 just gives that mind blowing feeling

not many films/studios can do that, maybe Star Wars but that's by Disney as well

Like look at this ****...we have Winter Soldier, War Machine, a blonde Black Widow, Hulk, Okeye, Falcon, and BLACK PANTHER running towards a battle in Wakanda to fight aliens

I swear we really dont deserve this, and we still havent seen 1/3 of the potential of this movie.

upload_2017-12-1_16-43-7.png

I couldn't even imagine going to a movie like IW without reserved seating. Back in the day, I was showing up like 2 hours early to see Transformers :lol:

yah cant do the line thing anymore, I had to do it to some early screenings but it's almost not worth it unless they're one of the big blockbuster films I am really into

None. The theaters here do not allow reserved seating because of the sheer amount of people who come through. Last time I was at opening night for Star Wars, some folks had been in line for 6+ hours to get priority seating selection.

None. The theaters here do not allow reserved seating because of the sheer amount of people who come through. Last time I was at opening night for Star Wars, some folks had been in line for 6+ hours to get priority seating selection.

damn, now I just feel spoiled :lol:

The problem with these reserved seatings is every once in a while you'll come across some fool who sits in your seat and will throw a hissy fit when you explain to him that that's your seat

Happened to me during the Homecoming movie. He ended up spilling condiments all over the aisle and bounced.

I'll never understand that.

damn, now I just feel spoiled :lol:

That's why I was kindly asking if opening night was something everyone was considering because I would literally need to camp out for the 7 PM showing in my neighborhood before the high school kids take all the good seats. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom