WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

The problem with these reserved seatings is every once in a while you'll come across some fool who sits in your seat and will throw a hissy fit when you explain to him that that's your seat

thats when you

giphy.gif

^ Another small bit I enjoyed in IM3. When it turns out the suit has been empty all along.

Unfortunately, they been using that trick to death lately but hey,, it would still be neat to see it in a grander scale

For those participating without access to Iron Man. If you have EPIX in your tv package it is being shown on Tuesday 8PM EST & Wednesday 8AM EST. Set your DVRs!

I saw someone may have posted this already but Iron Man is on Amazon Prime video for free. You just need an Amazon Prime account to view it.

The problem with these reserved seatings is every once in a while you'll come across some fool who sits in your seat and will throw a hissy fit when you explain to him that that's your seat

Happened to me during the Homecoming movie. He ended up spilling condiments all over the aisle and bounced.

I'll never understand that.

For the theaters I usually hit up, the ushers always check your tickets and are on standby in case something like that occurs. I don't understand a grown *** person that can't sit in their own seat :stoneface:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikka...w-record-with-its-first-trailer/#d55dda945581
Erik Kain , CONTRIBUTOR Credit: Disney

Avengers: Infinity War is already breaking world records.

Avengers: Infinity War is already setting records.

According to social analytics firm Fizziology, the film's trailer drew more mentions on Twitter in the seven hour period after it went live than any film since the company began tracking in 2010.

In fact, Captain America's beard alone garnered more mentions than 72% of all trailers released since 2010.

Infinity War netted 1,147,438 mentions in its first seven hour stretch, compared to just 210,858 for Avengers: Age Of Ultron.

Avengers: Infinity War also topped Star Wars: The Last Jedi, with its 784,360 mentions.

Here are the top five tweeted trailers according to Fizziology:

1. Avengers: Infinity War 7 --- 1,147,438
  2. Star Wars Last Jedi --- 784,360
  3. Fifty Shades of Grey --- 503,392
  4. Captain America: Civil War --- 426,015
    Recommended by Forbes
    TRENDING ON FACEBOOK

This New Egg Will Blow Your Mind. It Certainly Blew Mine.

MOST POPULAR

15 Small Company Stocks You Should Own Now

MOST POPULAR

Nina Faulhaber’s Surprise Meeting With Gilt Groupe’s Alexandra Wilkis Wilson...

Here's All The Best Moments And Clues In The First 'Avengers: Infinity War'...

Morgan Dodged A Bullet By Leaving 'The Walking Dead' For Its Far Superior ...

Angry 'Arrow' Fans Change Subreddit To 'The Punisher' In Protest Of Olicity...

'Super Mario Cereal' Is A Real Thing, With Amiibo Support In The Box

MOST POPULAR

The 10 Most Dangerous U.S. Cities

TRENDING ON FACEBOOK

MOST POPULAR

MOST POPULAR

Here's All The Best Moments And Clues In The First 'Avengers: Infinity War'...

Morgan Dodged A Bullet By Leaving 'The Walking Dead' For Its Far Superior ...

Angry 'Arrow' Fans Change Subreddit To 'The Punisher' In Protest Of Olicity...

'Super Mario Cereal' Is A Real Thing, With Amiibo Support In The Box

MOST POPULAR

The 10 Most Dangerous U.S. Cities

TRENDING ON FACEBOOK

MOST POPULAR

MOST POPULAR

5. Black Panther --- 353,410
Credit: Fizziology
A helpful infograph.

Note that these numbers are for the seven hours following the trailer's release, so this isn't a cumulative figure.

It's interesting that three of the five are Marvel films, and that four of the five are Disney-owned properties. The House of Mouse is doing something right---namely, buying up the right properties and then allowing those properties to flourish.

Three of the five films on this list are movies not yet released, Last Jedi hitting theaters this December and Black Panther landing in February. Infinity War doesn't release until May 4th.

Fifty Shades of Grey is the lone wolf of the bunch. The lonely Universal Pictures film held the top spot back in 2015 before being supplanted by Captain America: Civil War.

It's interesting to see what generates the most buzz. I'm honestly a little surprised that Avengers has unseated The Last Jedi, but I can't deny that its first trailer is much better than its Star Wars counterpart.

I'm excited for both films, as well as Black Panther. You can read my thoughts on the Avengers: Infinity War trailer here.

For obvious reasons, I get a kick out of this:

According to social analytics firm Fizziology, the film's trailer drew more mentions on Twitter in the seven hour period after it went live than any film since the company began tracking in 2010.

In fact, Captain America's beard alone garnered more mentions than 72% of all trailers released since 2010.

Also

201711_Fizz_BeardedAmerican-2.jpg

I would but like many others, I have a job that demands a bit. That and the crowds, I'm not sure I'm prepared to deal with the crowds again. In my area, everyone goes on opening night so we have to stand in line 2+ hours to get decent seats when they let the lines in.
Yup. I have to mentally prepare getting there and standing in line. Unless there's a way I can reserve a seat at the nearest IMAX theater.

The minute these IW tickets go on sale I’m getting multiple viewings with preferred seating to make sure I get the seats I want to avoid dealing with sold out showings or crappy seats. I plan on watching it once a day that opening weekend starting with the early Thursday night viewing.

I'm off May 3rd

I will try to request off for May 4th.

Watch it back to back like I did with Civil War.

Maybe Dolby first night and Imax 3d the second night :evil:

Finished the petition on change dot org but it won't post for some reason. I'll check back with the link later NT fam. Y'all be sure to spread it like butter.

Ain't all there huge movies come out in May?

Avengers, AOU, Cw??

Ain't no damn petition changing that date :rofl:

Unless you talking about moving date for all the other countries? :lol:

Iight im moving to Argentina to watch in April . Eff it, anyone got some links in Buenos Aires. I heard they got good steak.

Ain't all there huge movies come out in May?

Avengers, AOU, Cw??

Ain't no damn petition changing that date :rofl:

Unless you talking about moving date for all the other countries? :lol:
Man, they can either drop it here in april or drop it everywhere in May. The choice is theirs, I'm just trying bringing attention to the situation.

Back
Top Bottom