WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Aight. Exchanging my Tix. Only one 7.1 setup in my area.

Free
+
5mins from my crib vs 30min
+
A day sooner
=
Gitty up

Lol some people are theorizing that when Cap and the others are charging in Wakanda at the end of the trailer that people are edited out..and that in the movie you will see the entire team when they're charging.

I hope that they are wrong because I don't want that to be IW's circle moment

how do we know that's mark 48 tho? like, it must have taken him a couple of marks to get from 47 to 48? :nerd:
Word too much time in between. When the movie isn't set in the past time passes as the same in the real world.

So since Civil War, Tony has basically been avenging on his own with maybe some help from Vision in a serious situation while probably focusing on Rhodey's rehab.

Not even a sure thing from Civil War to Homecoming it went from mark 46 to mark 47. Could be on mark 70 for all we know.

New suit in Homecoming. Been 10 months by the time Infinity War starts.

How does Dolby movie experience compare to Cinemark (XD) sound?
Cinemark anything like imax?

Dolby atmos is probably the best sound you can get at the movie theater. I think it's better than imax

Dolby vision at the theater was a little disappointing because I was expecting it to look like the Dolby vision on my oled

The top of the line tvs have better pictures than the best movie theaters right now, aside from the sheer size but real hdr is coming to the movie theater in a few years.

I got off track. If you really want good sound go to a Dolby. If that doesn't matter then it's personal preference. I'm betting picture is a wash

Last edited:
Anytime a big time movie comes out, me and the wife always go Dolby. Reserved Seating + reclined chairs that vibrate to the sound effects :pimp:

But we did notice some Dolby theaters are even better than others. The one in San Francisco for example has much better sound and way bigger compared to the one closer to the crib.

The Dolby Theater near me has some cramped seats. They retrofitted the theater with Dolby so I assume it's not the usual set up/design. Literally when I fully recline my feet are pressed up against the seat/wall in front of me. I'm 6'2", but that's kind of a dealbreaker for me. The sound was incredible and the screen was good too, but that's a tough sell.

I will say that we should probably watch IW in IMAX, just because I've been hearing for a while now about how they shot Avengers 3 and 4 with new IMAX cameras; the other marvel movies are simply converted to IMAX post proudction.

IW I'm seeing multiple times so I'll probably watch it once in IMAX and once in Dolby

BP next week I'm choosing to watch in Dolby

Last edited:
The only thing I hate about the recliner seats
There are certain people
From a certain cultural background
Who I notice
ALWAYS take off there shoes and flip flops
And be having their feet all propped up
Hate eating kettle corn and seeing and smelling folks feet

The only thing I hate about the recliner seats
There are certain people
From a certain cultural background
Who I notice
ALWAYS take off there shoes and flip flops
And be having their feet all propped up
Hate eating kettle corn and seeing and smelling folks feet

Might as well tell us who this ethnic group is

And my impulsive *** folded and read about the post credit scenes...damn Armin. Dude makes like 5 video a day

Venom teaser trailer showed no Veno, just Tom Hardy...please keep all that Sony crap away from the MCU. Thank you

I only brought it up because they are trying to graft Sony Spider verse into the MCU.

I hate when I have to explain to people the whole Fox X-men and Sony thing. I just want them to all go away.

I can see it now, im walking out of seeing Infinity War and some burger ask me so how do you think "Venom is gonna fit in the Avengers storyline" :smh::smh::smh:

Back
Top Bottom