WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Idk maybe I’m wrong but

this show is so wack. IMO

fell asleep watching the second one. When I woke up switched to Hulu to watch Seinfeld . Idk what you guys are seeing but I don’t like it

the second one was actually better to me but the first one Def was kinda slow.

feel like their only mistake here was letting us know this was all an illusion from the jump bc it’s basically just a countdown until “the real action” starts. + the one episode a week thing. Hard to watch it like a regular show if you not into the vintage TV stuff bc you waiting for the real **** to start and pick us up from Endgame

the small hints per episode would be cool if these all dropped at same time

the radio message and the toy airplane had me ready for them to get to the ****s :lol:. I’m not gonna lie I hope the rest of the episodes leak so I can binge this

Keep this mess in the FOX thread. Don't need the stench of any of that in here!

giphy.gif

i c first class and deadpool movies as separate

logan was almost there... almost

I still say the FoX-Men films weren’t even that bad :lol:

only somewhat duds were The Last Stand and Apocalypse. Never saw the wolverine ones aside from Logan which was fire

hope the next Deadpool gives them a send off or something :lol:

I can’t believe they went as far as using a retro aspect ratio. Yea this is pretty interesting. A lot of things said have double meanings, clearly. I like “drunk” Vision tho. :lol:

I think the first episode is the exact moment Wanda lost it. That’s why they didn’t have a story, Wanda hadn’t thought that deep into it. The second episode, she’s pulled the whole town in. All that being said, I want to feel like Agnes’s joke about the devil means something. It was kinda out of place.

I can’t believe they went as far as using a retro aspect ratio. Yea this is pretty interesting. A lot of things said have double meanings, clearly. I like “drunk” Vision tho. :lol:

I think the first episode is the exact moment Wanda lost it. That’s why they didn’t have a story, Wanda hadn’t thought that deep into it. The second episode, she’s pulled the whole town in. All that being said, I want to feel like Agnes’s joke about the devil means something. It was kinda out of place.
mephisto-marvel-ccfab6f.jpg
1542560-grim_reaper.jpg
hhpuih.jpg

“Where do you come from? How did you meet?........Why did you come here? Honestly! It’s a simple question...WHY?!?...”

”Stop this! Stop this! Stop this! Stop this!”

“The Devil is in the details...”

“For the children”

“Wanda, who’s doing this to you?”

Not getting too heavy into my assumption at this point...But in brief...Wanda got pulled into this illusion, whether it was willingly or against her will not sure yet...Not going to get into the who or why yet but those quotes above should make it clear...

Every time somebody starts pushing back against the illusion something happens to distract them and refocus them on the sitcom storyline...Mr. Hart and his wife, Dottie at the city planning meeting...

Commercials are attempts from outside the illusion to get Wanda’s attention as they specifically bring focus to major events in her life...Trying to get her to snap out of it, jog her memory...Same with the radio voice, crashed toy helicopter, and bee keeper...All attempts to contact her from outside the illusion...

Last edited:
Just finished the first episode.

was it really necessary for the credits to be 7 minutes long? Episode was mad short.

Apparently they are following the original sitcom times

Ep 1 (I Love Lucy) 1960s Runtime: 26 Mins

Ep 2 (Bewitched) 1970s Runtime: 25 Mins

They are going to speed up the timeline for the kids so they can do Young Avengers

So my question is this...Will the “individual” responsible for what’s happening here be the next big bad for the MCU to overcome? Or will they just be a stepping stone for a couple of the upcoming movies?

So my question is this...Will the “individual” responsible for what’s happening here be the next big bad for the MCU to overcome? Or will they just be a stepping stone for a couple of the upcoming movies?
Im guessing more of an Ultron type villain but I could be wrong..The series is suppose to tie Dr Strange 2, Spider 3 and the new X-Men all together, But I don't think this it will be the final boss type beat of Phase 4

Slow build. I like it. I personally hate when they don't release all of the episodes on the first day, but I get it in this case. Casual watchers might be confused af and bail on the show, but I love what's going on. Mephisto def on the way. I had a friend text me and ask me if I was watching this show....she doesn't know me as well as she should lol

I’ve been a Marvel fan my entire life. I really hope I’m wrong, but these first two episodes of WandaVision were absolutely awful for me to watch. I’m getting vibes from the worst aspects of Legion with the aimlessness of Agents of Shield. If they are setting this up for Mephisto (my favorite Marvel Villain), then all of this needs to payoff big time. It cannot be some actor in Regular civilian clothes with red eyes, either.

Back
Top Bottom