WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Refresh my memory NT. Wasn't Gorr introduced in the Jason Aaron God of Thunder run?
If so was there a part in that that Jane was Thor? I vaguely remember this but I could be completely making this up. :lol:
Yes. The new movie will be inspired by both those storylines

1628098218716.jpeg

My thoughts on NWH are that you can have it be just about Tom fighting the sinister 6 and being badly outmatched and end it with a cliffhanger where Toby and Andrew finally show up at the end. If the plot was like this, it’s easier to have them minimally involved until a fourth movie where set leaks wouldn’t be as big a deal.

Refresh my memory NT. Wasn't Gorr introduced in the Jason Aaron God of Thunder run?
If so was there a part in that that Jane was Thor? I vaguely remember this but I could be completely making this up. :lol:

Yeah Gorr's first appearance was God of Thunder #2. There was a flash forward in God of Thunder #25 where Jane Foster is Thor.

That led to Jason Aaron's Thor vol. 4 featuring Jane foster as Thor.
Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 10.38.03 AM.png

After that came the subsequent volume that danger style posted.

My thoughts on NWH are that you can have it be just about Tom fighting the sinister 6 and being badly outmatched and end it with a cliffhanger where Toby and Andrew finally show up at the end. If the plot was like this, it’s easier to have them minimally involved until a fourth movie where set leaks wouldn’t be as big a deal.
I think this is exactly what the rumors of the plot is going to be. Movie will still be Tom Holland's Spider-Man and then Tobey and Andrew join in the final act of the film.

I thought it was pretty much confirmed this movie is exactly what we think it is(Multiverse movie).
At this point, it has to be.

I just want to be wow'd being seeing all three in the trailer already.

I thought it was pretty much confirmed this movie is exactly what we think it is(Multiverse movie).

It is & almost all the rumors will end up being true due to the credible leaks (Molina etc)

But Marvel/Sony has been real "Endgame" type quiet about anything related to this movie, so whenever anything leaks for this movie, whether it be a on-set pic, toys, etc, it makes noise due to them trying to downplay anything that has been revealed.

PO

I would throw something at the screen.

I can understand how Episode 7 ended with a Luke cliffhanger or even Infinity War. But even if NWH delivered the greatest two hours of cinema ever, and ended on that note!?

Movie scores would tank, movie theaters would be burned down and I’m fairly certain the death threats from all the backlash will be like nothing we’ve ever seen before:lol:

Last edited:
Maybe it's true that Sony is waiting to see if the variant gets worse before deciding to delay the film. Smh.

Sony already said this is the last Spidey MCU movie. The only cliff hanger we’ll get will be an X-Men tease.

Let me find out all the multiverse mess is SOLEY for Hugh Jackman. :lol:

Sony already said this is the last Spidey MCU movie. The only cliff hanger we’ll get will be an X-Men tease.

I will be annoyed if Holland gets stuck in the Sony-Verse that will continue future Spider-Man films with no references to the MCU.

I will be annoyed if Holland gets stuck in the Sony-Verse that will continue future Spider-Man films with no references to the MCU.
Fiege has said he will exist in multiple universes. I have a feeling he’ll get stuck in the Sony universe with ‘no way home’ but be able to cross back over for the MCU’s next major event film.

Last report I read was all parties were optimistic of extending Spider-Man solo films, and he still has 2 MCU ensemble appearances on the current deal (so DS2 +1)

They might say it’s the last Spidey MCU movie but at the end of the day, money talks. Don’t think they’d be so quick to walk away.

It will all depend on the success of the other Sony films. If they profit Sony will want to continue their own universe. If they don’t they’ll come running back to Marvel. That’s why I didn’t spend any money to watch the first Venom.

Venom made bank for them and they still came back and negotiated a new deal. I think both want to profit in this. Believe Marvel wants Spider-Man, for this saga/phase, to be at the forefront like Stark/iron man was for the last.

Toby?

EDIT: They low key trying to make Howard the Duck a thing again.

EDIT EDIT: Toby is a dog, isn’t it?:ohwell:

That's not correct at all.

Last report I read was all parties were optimistic of extending Spider-Man solo films, and he still has 2 MCU ensemble appearances on the current deal (so DS2 +1)

This is Correct.

Back
Top Bottom