WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Does YouTube pay these big movie studios for views? I wonder if holding out as long as possible is going to become a new trend.

i mean youtubers make money, so would just make sense to release stuff on there just for the views and make extra money

just like making movies available on disney plus for a premium.. then you get people to sign up AND then pay for the movie

Didnt Marvel try to sue GFK for using Tony Starks or IronMan name?
Idk but the album titled “Ironman” is still available. Usually when something like that happens, they change the title. Low key Marvel probably didn’t have the money to take Ghost to court back then. :lol:

Idk but the album titled “Ironman” is still available. Usually when something like that happens, they change the title. Low key Marvel probably didn’t have the money to take Ghost to court back then. :lol:

Look like 2012 they tried -

D89FE171-6458-4CFA-A1EE-52307C32FAFF.png

69A4D004-3132-4A29-A341-B12FEAAD2A0F.png

no way this dude survived that :lol:

mans gotta sue spider man for them concussion/cerebral hemorrhage hospital bills

Morph’s been getting disrespected for way too long. This would actually be great:lol:

3-morph-Cropped.jpg

Walking dead revenge morph was ruthless

All jokes aside, based on the story arc this story is loosely based on, if Mephisto was going to pop up in the MCU, this would be it. Its also a great opportunity for a meta fan service joke. :lol:

spider-man 4: were sorry for that last one here’s a retcon home

Finally caught this weeks “what if…?”, that one had me lost for awhile good twist. Never would’ve guessed. And Loki double crossing Fury, who would’ve thought?! :lol:

when sophie turner jean grey hop out the portal and put the magic mitts on Strange and Wanda gotta save his *** >>>>

Back
Top Bottom