WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Don't have any issues with Anthony Mackie. But for me, it would have been cool if Steve was still around to continue more storylines with Red Skull or even one more movie detailing what he did when returned the stones.

I also hope the writing and supporting cast of CAP 4 is better than the show. Sure the story changed due to COVID, but I hope the writers step it up.

Either way, I will still watch.

Don't have any issues with Anthony Mackie. But for me, it would have been cool if Steve was still around to continue more storylines with Red Skull or even one more movie detailing what he did when returned the stones.

I also hope the writing and supporting cast of CAP 4 is better than the show. Sure the story changed due to COVID, but I hope the writers step it up.

Either way, I will still watch.

Yeah, I’ll still be there for opening night but my main problem with him is that Cap 1 & 2 teased Buck with the shield and that’s what would’ve made sense from a story standpoint. Then all of a sudden, old Cap just has a shield for Sam at the end of Endgame for NO reason. It just didn’t fit to me.

I get the bigger social commentary Marvel was trying to do with the show but I would’ve been fine with them using Buck to really delving into the whole “Man out of his time” element they only tiptoed with Steve with. Like instead of Buck trying to make amends with the old random Asian dude, it could’ve been him making amends with Isaia instead of therapy session scenes.

And Sam could’ve been the bridge to get him up to speed with modern times. Especially since he was asleep the entire time in Wakanda and only woke up to kill aliens. I think it would’ve hit just as hard with Sam getting denied a bank loan if Buck was there with him and all. It would’ve been nice for that show to have replay-ability but it is what it is. Lemme stop before someone says I’m only mad because I didn’t get what I wanted:lol:

The shield should have gone to bucky while Sam got the title

See. That would’ve been cool to me too. Buck was never the attention type for the public eye, so he could’ve gone the covert US Agent character type route. Be it as it may, he better be in Cap 4 too.

See. That would’ve been cool to me too. Buck was never the attention type for the public eye, so he could’ve gone the covert US Agent character type route. Be it as it may, he better be in Cap 4 too.

for better or worse those 2 guys are linked through that friendship

Sam realizes bucky needs purpose, so they both get the role in a sense.. then Sam gets upgrades through both rhodey and wakanda

then you have the whole symbolism of bucky moving from the gun to the shield plus actually using his arm more again

Bucky needs to read the manual on his vibranium arm. Also start carrying machine guns and knives again.

To me:

Tobey captures Peter Parker and the famous ‘Parker Luck’ as well as the ethos of being Spider-Man

Andrew captures the essence of Spider-Man with the quips, problem solving (The scene in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 when he prevented civilians from being electrocuted by the stair by webbing their hands away), and overall cockiness

Tom captures the essence of Ultimate Spider-Man from the comics dealing with teenage problems while trying to be a superhero.

Tom's portrayal is my favorite. You might be on the nose with the Ultimate bit which makes it make a lot more sense to me
He's able to balance being both Peter and Spidey very well. Him being Tony's surrogate son is something that a lot of folks hate but I think it sort of helps add to him being in HS/a kid

Tobey my least favorite spidey

garfield had the worst movies

mcu movies and spiderverse are easily the best Spider-Man movies

while I appreciate what raimi did, that was then.. just like I appreciate burton‘s movies back then.. but those movies aren’t jaws or Jurassic park or even OG Star Wars or Indiana Jones movies

1629935619042.gif

^If the guy recording pulls away and it’s Tom Holland in the mirror, that’ll be the most hilarious **** ever:lol:

Nah, this trailer’s definitely gonna be one of those trailers with some obscure YouTube record. Most watched trailer during a pandemic or some ish:lol:

Should’ve gave it more credit.

B10E0934-63A0-4E74-BE03-D52E1BA996AF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom