WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

i know.. but I don’t trust every black creative in Hollywood and Malcolm spellman ain’t giving me a lot of reason to have faith right now
Well it's not like Spellman is directing or writing.

Probably wait until an actual creative has been named before judging what it might be.

Besides that sarcastic complaint tweet doesn't even make sense. Steve Rogers wasn't just given powers and a name cuz he was white. They made him a tool of propaganda. He had to break the rules to to save his captured friend and soldiers before he started.l getting real wartime missions.

Plus is the message really since the new Captain America is black he should have at it as easy as the white guy before him? Who the **** wants to watch a superhero getting it easy and something unbelievable like the American government supporting a black man that isn't kowtowing to their commands? Might as well keep it real off the rip

To be fair, there are a lot of great young black directors out there. I wouldn't be shocked if Disney taps Cameron J. Ross to lead a Marvel movie.

All these directors are so salty. How you expect to do a SUPER HERO movie without special effects. Why even talk about the genre... Just stay in your lane and do what you do. You don't see any Comicbook movie director throwing shots at other genres. But when you're on top everyone going to hate I get that.

I feel like Fiege going to give us an old school mainly practical effects movie just to shiii on the haters, cause he can do that if he really wants to and still make a good movie

This guy?
074ED06D-6715-4236-AD31-BAEEA13CA78B.jpeg

I get their anger but cmon. To be fair, you do have some gems like infinity war and end game but you do have trash like eternals that will make bank just because.

When it comes to Directors/Actors/Whatever bashing superhero movies: Just make your art and go. No one cares about the comments you make and they all sound salty. I'd rather they try to make one and say "This is how you do it" rather then call them ****.
When directors do it low-key they're trying to shade directors and actors that do it. Regardless of how great they are.

Some of the best directors and actors are in superhero movies. I just wish DDL hadn't retired yet. He would've shut up most of these salty haters with some wild excellent performance.

ridley scott can't talk crap about bad scripts when the last 3 things he put out were prometheus, alien covenant, and raised by wolves which were decent but also frustrating to watch.

Saw Eternals last night. Didnt think it was bad, didnt think it was great either. Just mid. Had a lot of potential tho. There was a lot of good stuff in the movie, but also a lot of unnecessary bs. Movie coulda been great if they cut out the bs and shortened it to 2 hrs.

Back
Top Bottom