WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

eternals on D+ jan 12

1639154591842.png

My memory is bad but didn't killmonger challenge and beat t'challa without taking the herb? he took it after then destroyed the rest. So doesn't seem like there can be a new bp without it.

They can was pull the, “When Tony snapped everyone back blah, blah, blah…the herbs are back” or [New Tech Person here] figured out a way to synthesize the herbs…thus new plot.

Feels like we kinda in a corner on this one. I understand the empathy but they’re gonna have to recast T’Challa or get Marvel to kill of T’Challa in the comics so they can use a new BP in the movie.

Feels like we kinda in a corner on this one. I understand the empathy but they’re gonna have to recast T’Challa or get Marvel to kill of T’Challa in the comics so they can use a new BP in the movie.
Or they can just ignore it. Give some other excuse and don't recast until they reboot.

I'm betting they won't recast until Feige leaves the MCU.

Or they can just ignore it. Give some other excuse and don't recast until they reboot.

I'm betting they won't recast until Feige leaves the MCU.
Rebooting and recasting is still recasting but ok. I damn sure dont want a CG Chadwick.

Rebooting and recasting is still recasting but ok.
Rebooting means EVERYBODY gets recast.

I don't expect a reboot any time soon. We're still in the phase of getting to see some of our fav Marvel heroes done right. That'll last for a while.

I damn sure dont want a CG Chadwick.
Never going to happen. This is Marvel not WB/DC.

If that was ever an option we would've saw Stan Lee in the Eternals.

Back
Top Bottom