WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

wongbyke

another fun episode but weird and random

they got to stop with the dumb decision making by these people though

like the judge isnt siding with wong after everything thats happened? like the blip and all the super powered people and alien invasion sh*t and this chick still doesnt believe in magic and the danger it poses?

:lol: @ titania trademarking”she-hulk” tho

and wong probably hit that, gave her his yak milk

My girl can’t catch a break :frown: turns out the perfect man was just like the rest of us pigs :angry: |l

Yeah no real judge letting that clown do any of that stuff in her court or letting his BS fly after the fact

This show is so stupid, I love it.

I hope Wade Wilson shows up.

Wong has the most serious dramatic music anytime he does something.

jake.jpg

It's HIM.

And he's not from State Farm.

That's kinda scary people in the MCU can easily open the gates of hell.

What if your city/country/dimension/etc got a weak shelf-warmer superhero ill-equipped to battle demons?

What if you're Canada, and Alpha Flight Teams been killed by Logan for the 1000th time?

All you got is Squirrel Girl, no offence, I know she got fans, but she aint surviving demons.

Wong is totally in the right in this case.

That's kinda scary people in the MCU can easily open the gates of hell.

What if your city/country/dimension/etc got a weak shelf-warmer superhero ill-equipped to battle demons?

What if you're Canada, and Alpha Flight Teams been killed by Logan for the 1000th time?

All you got is Squirrel Girl, no offence, I know she got fans, but she aint surviving demons.

Wong is totally in the right in this case.

15f.png

actual-doom-e1481862014714.jpg

you underestimate Squirrel Girl

15f.png

actual-doom-e1481862014714.jpg

you underestimate Squirrel Girl

You may think I have been cornered with no rebuttal, but i have a great one.

That Thanos was a clone who thought he was the real Thanos as evidenced in the Eros sexual assault trial where Thanos confirmed he uses clones and that anytime he has been beaten, it was a clone even the clone that said he was the real Thanos that Squirrel Girl beat.

He said that on the stand, ask She-Hulk, she was the lawyer.

That was FOX Dr. Doom.

Dr. Doom also uses doombots to impersonate himself.

But I think Squirrel Girl beat both Thanos and Doom and they just came up with similar clever lies.

I think it’s one part: fun. It’s another part: social commentary. Another is gluing the MCU. And obviously just pushing content for the Disney streaming service.

I still feel like the first episode is the strongest. Also, the CGI is still off.

Back
Top Bottom