WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Yeah, general consensus for She-Hulk is that it's a quick, fun watch that doesn't take itself too seriously.

Nothing more nothing less.
Yeah. Would I consider it a good show, probably not but it’s not absolute crap and I need shows to watch. I am surprised the cringey-ness and the attempts to be hip are being well received.

I’m usually the first to call out the quality of a MCU/Star Wars show. I’m aiight and entertained by She Hulk.

It’s a quick bite. It’s meta (fourth wall and anti-woke discourse). There’s a lil story bubbling under (by the last scene and previous Wrecking Crew scene). Could it be a lil funnier? Sure.

Can’t wait for Matt and Shulkie to hit da sheets (since they showed the two interacting in the mid season trailer).

Damn this She-Hulk conversation is still going on?

I never finished the 1st episode.
I can't watch anything week to week anymore.
I just fall behind on everything new that drops so by the time one Season wraps, I can hit the show up.
Conisdering I'm about 40+ Seasons behind on shows from Better Call Saul, Mr ROBOT, Queen of the South, SNOW, Loki, Succession, Billions, Handmaidens Tale, Mad Men, Goliath, Outlander, Reservation Dogs, HANNIBAL, The FALL, LUTHER, WEEDS, LOST and Friday Night Lights just to name a few, I should never have to watch a week to weeker again.

Loki S2 D23 Trailer.
Probably gonna get taken down soon, so watch if you want. :D

PO

I never finished the 1st episode.
I can't watch anything week to week anymore.
I just fall behind on everything new that drops so by the time one Season wraps, I can hit the show up.
Conisdering I'm about 40+ Seasons behind on shows from Better Call Saul, Mr ROBOT, Queen of the South, SNOW, Loki, Succession, Billions, Handmaidens Tale, Mad Men, Goliath, Outlander, Reservation Dogs, HANNIBAL, The FALL, LUTHER, WEEDS, LOST and Friday Night Lights just to name a few, I should never have to watch a week to weeker again.
Bro you behind on LOST?!

Put your RAZR away and make some popcorn, homie.

-foe

1663960392012.jpeg

I didn’t understand why Jen was taking the abuse from her friend?

If she’s She Hulk, why she have to hide who she is.

And SMH at Titania. They made her into a grade A Thot.

Ugly chick telling Shulkie not to steal the lime light but you invite Titania?

And if her and Jen haven’t spoken in a long time, why Jen get those duties? Jen should’ve picked up the house with everyone in it so old girl knows she ain’t the one.

Ugly chick telling Shulkie not to steal the lime light but you invite Titania?

And if her and Jen haven’t spoken in a long time, why Jen get those duties? Jen should’ve picked up the house with everyone in it so old girl knows she ain’t the one.

Look up some bridezilla stories, these women are nuts. She prob ran out of friends so she picked a pushover HS bff she hadn’t seen in years to be the whipping girl. And partner up with her dog :stoneface:

I figure Titania heard through the grapevine Jen was in the wedding she asked ***** bride for an invite ol girl prob dropped her panties for a fake celebrity to show up.

She also likely remembers her old BFF as her old lackey she could boss around, easy money.

Not this Jen though…

jen is such a pushover even though she's a lawyer. The show really plays up the dual personality thing. jen has no confidence and isn't wanted by her boss or most men. she-hulk is the one her boss wants to work at the firm and who men want to date.

Yeah, general consensus for She-Hulk is that it's a quick, fun watch that doesn't take itself too seriously.

Nothing more nothing less.

Yup.
I don't know why ole buddy mad at She-Hulk.
Marvel clearly communicated what kind of show this would be. :lol:

If you want something with stakes/more serious, I'm sure the last episodes will have something that might interest you.

• It's clearly obvious Jen's blood is about to get got, so like i mentioned earlier in the thread, expect that to be given to the "boss" of that group/"big bad" of the show or be utilized in some fashion to set up a WW Hulk project.
  • Hulk went to Sakaar, so an update might come on that. Might see Hulk's son? Post Credit Finale?
  • Daredevil is coming.
  • More Abomination/Emil scenes are coming. (Based on Trailers)

So until that stuff happens, just chill and enjoy the show for what it is. :lol:

PO

Last edited:
Another enjoyable episode.

Mr Immortal :lol::lol::lol: Titania gettin her teeth all effed up was hilarious.

Also, I get havin an opinion on one episode of the show sayin it’s “not good”, “not up to your standards” “it sucks” but to continue to keep watchin the show week to week and still air out your opinion (which turns out to be complaints/grievances) is jus weirdo ish at this point.

Jus watch another show and catch a summary of each episode when it’s done. Pretty simple if ya ask me.

Back
Top Bottom