WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

You can tell when a recent movie or an older one is put up on streaming services because a dozen react youtubers will all be reacting to the same random films. Kinda funny.

C4040544-2635-41DB-B845-CFFF59F92C83.jpeg

just finished watching Love and Thunder and MG, it is cringy AF. fell asleep several times for several viewing rewatching it. the only good thing about it are the Gorr scenes and practically the final part with Eternity. lots of misses and jokes were very unfunny. Mighty Thor origin was bad and pretty much effed up the lore of it including the ones with the kids, so cringy. is this a Disney movie for kids. cancer plot is weak, conversations between characters and others were lame. Giant Goats were annoying as hell. are they trying to upstage Jar Jar Binks? lots of wasted opportunity and character development. I would give the Gorr at the Eternity scene 8/10. the rest of the movie can be thrown to the garbage bin.

^^
Yeah 9 episodes total. That's why the episodes are only like 20-25 minutes each before credits/intro recaps etc. They have to stretch that 6 hour series allotment time. :lol:

PO

Captain America has fared a lil better in the MCU.

falcon and the winter soldier and What if are the shows I’d change the most if I was running this thing

but like with Steve‘s movie, as long as they end up in a good place I’m cool

at least someone realizes there is or was a problem and makes moves

Back
Top Bottom