WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

1689920002680.jpeg

Hard to buy into any of the rumored three as heading the new Avengers, they honestly weren’t even the best parts of their respective movies/shows. Could be Disney/MCU’s way of downgrading the next Avengers and elevating the upcoming X-Men and F4. Otherwise they’d give the bag to Brie and Tom to ensure at least they continue to be part of that team.

I can’t take Sam serious without the serum….how’s he any different than Rhodey? They should stop marketing the “next big 3” that magic can’t and won’t be replicated, but clearly the only ones that have been built up to be in some sort of leading role has been Strange and Carol….anyone else added is a toss up, Shuri just became BP and only had one movie where she was forced into leading…Sam hasn’t led anything…he still hasn’t convinced me as a Cap replacement, it should have been Buck IMO….maybe if Sam gets the roids I’ll come around….I would say Pete has the biggest claim to be the 3rd big…..idk man, MCU been on a decline, but Guardians was pretty dope…I’m willing to bet in a couple of years the heroes will be led by no other than Deadpool 🤣🤣🤣

Oh yeah, I came here to say that SI writing has gotten significantly worst over the past episodes…joint is almost comical at this point, any scene involving Skrull Rhodey straight looney tunes….bro WASNT even con ceiling he was a skrull right in front of his security detail and dude didn’t question it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’d be way better if they just promote Wolverine, deadpool, and Blade as the new avengers leaders.

NGL, I feel some type of way about them putting together a B team Avengers over bringing on the X-Men. They dont have to do the exact same line up as the FoX-Men. X-Men Gold ******* Blue team.

It’d be way better if they just promote Wolverine, deadpool, and Blade as the new avengers leaders.
TBH, I don't believe this blade movie will ever be made. With all the script problems it's been having and the fact that Mahershala Ali is about to be 50 years old gives me a bad feeling.

I can’t take Sam serious without the serum….how’s he any different than Rhodey?

Rhodey has a lot a lot ALOT of big guns in that suit

Meanwhile Samuel went from having/using guns to now throwing a shield

Maybe just maybe they should have given the shield to the guy who also got his special variation of steroids along with a vibranium arm

Give Samuel the title.. and let bucky have the shield as his new main weapon

Weak lineup for the avengers. Reminds me of that avengers cartoon from the late 90's/early 2000's. They had the C-list avengers leading the show :smh:

Back
Top Bottom