WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

They really fumbling the bag not making the trio Captain Marvel, Dr. Strange, and (should be Black Panther but :frown: ) I guess Captain Falcon

1689894725059.gif

Damn, I'm skeptical that core group can come up with the same magic as phase 1-3 Marvel.. Hoping for the best, but I'm missing the OGs already

If kang somehow gets out of his currently legal problems..

this should be an opportunity for the current roster to take some huge Ls and realized they’re screwed and let other heroes rise

Dr Strange….. yes

Black Panther/ Falcon ………. Nope unless the new Cap impress me, definitely not Black Panther. My choice Daredevil.

Captain Marvel……. Debatable. I would rather take Spidey

Dr Strange….. yes

Black Panther/ Falcon ………. Nope unless the new Cap impress me, definitely not Black Panther. My choice Daredevil.

Captain Marvel……. Debatable. I would rather take Spidey
I’m talking about the original Black Panther. That is who I wanted to be the leader of that core trio of the next Avengers.

Since it can’t be BP and Fury isn’t going to become a power wielding younger superhero any time soon I’m left to choose Sam of who are available

pay whatever it takes for presti

IDK, I think if we get Pelinka to replace Fury, we can spin a couple trade deals, send a few Future Young Avengers Picks, throw in some Eternals, end up with Midnite Suns.

Give Blade a veterans minimum, as long as he is promised a leadership role, hes happy.

1st seed in the East.

The Avengers core should be:

1. Captain Marvel (LeBron role)
2. Sam Wilson Cap (AD Role)
3. Kyrie Irving

Jk, it should be:

1. Kate Bishop
2. Kate Bishop/Yelena
3. Yelena/Kate Bishop

Its most likely going to be:

1. Captain Marvel
2. Sam Wilson Cap
3. America Chavez or Spider-Man

IDK, I think if we get Pelinka to replace Fury, we can spin a couple trade deals, send a few Future Young Avengers Picks, throw in some Eternals, end up with Midnite Suns.

1st seed in the East.
Nah give me Danny Ainge for the picks. You seen what he did to the Wolves.
Ainge for Fury.

Nah give me Danny Ainge for the picks. You seen what he did to the Wolves.
Ainge for Fury.

Ok, if thats the route, who are you going to use the picks on? Which young hero/anti-hero do you have eyes on?

Saw a scouting report that had the Summers girls on there, Hope and Rachel, tons of potential there.

I think X-23 or Daken, one of those Logan kids have potential.

ALSO, Heard LeLogan may stay around to team up with his kids on a team someday.

Dont no one want to see Shang Chi on the screen for a lot of time in an Avengers movie. Lets be honest.

Give that screentime to Sylvie.

Ok, if thats the route, who are you going to use the picks on? Which young hero/anti-hero do you have eyes on?

I think X-23 or Daken, one of those Logan kids have potential.

Heard LeLogan may stay around to team up with his kids on a team someday.
With the 1st pick of the MCU draft. The Avengers choose Adam Warlock. ( crowd goes crazy, hear some boo ‘s in the Audience)

With the 16th pick, the Avengers choose
SpiderMan ( Omggggg what a steal, ( Jim Ross voice) dammit damn you to hell!!!

With the Last pick, the Avengers choose Wiccan and Speed ( omg the twins! The Twins!! ( Jerry Lawler voice) .

I know they young but they got potential (Jim Ross)
Yeah potential to fail
(Jerry lawler)

Last edited:
With the 1st pick of the MCU draft. The Avengers choose Adam Warlock. ( crowd goes crazy, hear some boo ‘s in the Audience)

With the 16th pick, the Avengers choose
SpiderMan ( Omggggg what a steal, ( Jim Ross voice) dammit damn you to hell!!!

With the Last pick, the Avengers choose Wiccan and Speed ( omg the twins! The Twins!! ( Jerry Lawler voice) .

I know they young but they got potential (Jim Ross)
Yeah potential to fail
(Jerry lawler)

If Spider-Man fell to #16 in the Draft, I'm calling Hellfire Club Club Organization Shenanigans!

Prolly using Assistant GM Madelyn Pryor to mind-control the other GMs for a pick like that.

If Spider-Man fell to #16 in the Draft, I'm calling Hellfire Club Club Organization Shenanigans!

Prolly using Assistant GM Madelyn Pryor to mind-control the other GMs for a pick like that.
Look Peter Parker had a Cam Whitmore interview and due to his injuries in far from home, only reason he fell. GMs wanted to pass.

Back
Top Bottom