WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

BRUH. I need explanations

He became Yggdrasil / tree and is maintaining branches?

Yes, exactly you got it. Now all timelines have a chance to live. So every timeline that has ever existed, pruned, etc, exist again. While 616 Loki Variant holds it together. The only tinkering the TVA does now is protect against Kang Variants and I assume any other threat of the Multiverse like incursions.

Yes, exactly you got it. Now all timelines have a chance to live. So every timeline that has ever existed, pruned, etc, exist again. While 616 Loki Variant holds it together. The only tinkering the TVA does now is protect against Kang Variants and I assume any other threat of the Multiverse like incursions.
Bruhhhhhh that **** was fire
Him turning into Y******* is crazy :sick:

Nah, ANOTHER Kang, who is roaming the void.

Also, everything that is going on is prolly still part of He Who Remains plan, which works if MAjors is still Kang cause it leads to Kang Dynasty.

i think so

HWR was the one keeping all those kangs at bay so theyre happy he is gone

but they could take these stories anywhere at this point

Good finale.

I wonder if this was always the destined plan for this season. I feel as the Majors ordeal made them pivot in a way they wanted to allow them to continue future projects without him if needed.

Just my thoughts, because it’s practically Loki as HWR creating the Norse tree & and all of Kangs variants are being controlled so it can be painted in the future he’s no longer a threat.

PO

alioth doesnt leave a body

and honestly, shes just human so i doubt she can neutralize alioth but that sewer lid was on her feet so it could be where the other variant loki been chillin so they could save her at the last second

true, but without the clip of Alioth chomping on her upper body while holding two forms of government ID she's as good as alive.

I figure they want us to think she gets eaten :nerd:

re: the ending, give my man Hiddleston a real W not this Pyrrhic victory nonsense

Loki spoiler and explanation of the finale
IMG_1846.jpeg

Loki spoiler and explanation of the finale
IMG_1846.jpeg

Hahah pretty much….his character arc has been simply beautiful….hope Hemsworth plays Thor at least one more time so that they can also bring their relationship full circle….that’s really the only missing piece, ima need Thor to witness what Loki has grown into..

I thought when it showed Renslayer at the end, it was maybe Rama Tut, since it showed the pyramid in the background, but I’m sure I’m way off, lol.

Fantastic ending of S2. Majors did a great job overall, as did Sophia & Owen. I’m curious to see if we see more OB, and if he or his variant turn into something sinister.

If Kang is who he says he is, this is still part of the plan. Did he re-create of create Yggdrasil? Wouldn’t the latter be a time paradox? You guys think Loki can keep that up? When timelines exploded that sure looked a lot like Spider Man’s Web of Reality.

These sonsa ******* at Marvel really about to pull it off again.

Back
Top Bottom