WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

No more pretty looking asian dudes, makin us look soft, we need more ugly manly lookin asians like Simu.

Some these dudes be lookin like Sabine wren but they in a Captain Marvel movie.
I would've put Simu under "pretty Asian" too. *shrugs*

i trust the source, Joanna Robinson is one of the authors of the recent Marvel book and she had access to a lot of Marvel/Disney people which they actually allowed her to talk to so i dont think its really the media

i think its more like they dont want to move on with their big villain having a lukewarm reaction

i mean just see how many people complained and mocked how he lost to a bunch of ants in this thread alone

but we’ll have to see if the loki s2 finale has redeemed him but that also depends on how many people actually saw it

i really want to see what the council is up to though so i really hope he stays and finishes up what he started

i trust the source, Joanna Robinson is one of the authors of the recent Marvel book and she had access to a lot of Marvel/Disney people which they actually allowed her to talk to so i dont think its really the media

i think its more like they dont want to move on with their big villain having a lukewarm reaction

i mean just see how many people complained and mocked how he lost to a bunch of ants in this thread alone
All this **** is still living in the past to me. Still talking about Ant-Man.

Don’t want a lukewarm response have a Kang pop up and kill a couple heroes in a menacing way and the reception and discussion change.

Simple as that.

I remember ppl use to complain about Thanos saying he’d do it himself after Avengers and wasn’t seen doing **** for damn near a decade.

All it takes is changing the conversation about the topic.

As written that **** don’t make sense. Makes Feige and Marvel seem short sighted instead of focusing on the long term plan like they did before.

i think thanos being teased and teased was better than losing over and over again and just having variants pop up, planned or not

had thanos not delivered with the snap, he’d be in the same category

but at this very moment, kang the conqueror lost to who many think is a joke hero in antman and HWR got killed by a variant loki and the finale just explained it was what he had planned all along

so the visual is that Kang has lost twice already and hasnt really shown he is a giant threat yet, they talked about it but we havent really seen it

it is what it is, it is always too easy for us to say what is better or they can just do this and or do that and it solves the problem but its really not that simple

wed just have to wait and see how they pull it off like thanos

Last edited:
Kang always loses tho. It’s that he loses and always has a way to come back

but does the general audience know that?

thats what i was thinking when they brought ultron in as a villain, that his memory is always stored in some cpu elsewhere so he keeps getting revived and i was thinking they were going to keep doing that but he was a one and done outside of “what if”

but i dont think most audiences really knew that either so they didnt really care :lol:

Last edited:
word was he was stepping away from Mando

it was supposedly taken out of context

As StarWarsNews.net explains (via SFFGazette.com), "This is absolute misinformation. It was all taken from a story by Bespin Bulletin, where it was argued that the actor will likely not go down to the sound stage a lot during production, as he still has to finish shooting Gladiator 2 and will be spending the first part of 2024 in Canada shooting the second season of The Last of Us"

This is nothing new as Pascal never actually set foot on the set of The Mandalorian season 3. The series has established that Din won't remove his helmet again, so the actor simply isn't needed beyond stepping into the recording booth at some point during post-production.

Bespin Bulletin has also chimed in to add, "Don’t expect him to be on the Mando set. He’ll be the voice. Just don’t expect him in the suit...I would expect him to show his face for the Filoni movie though. Big blockbuster - he’ll be all over it, as he should."

it was supposedly taken out of context

As StarWarsNews.net explains (via SFFGazette.com), "This is absolute misinformation. It was all taken from a story by Bespin Bulletin, where it was argued that the actor will likely not go down to the sound stage a lot during production, as he still has to finish shooting Gladiator 2 and will be spending the first part of 2024 in Canada shooting the second season of The Last of Us"

This is nothing new as Pascal never actually set foot on the set of The Mandalorian season 3. The series has established that Din won't remove his helmet again, so the actor simply isn't needed beyond stepping into the recording booth at some point during post-production.

Bespin Bulletin has also chimed in to add, "Don’t expect him to be on the Mando set. He’ll be the voice. Just don’t expect him in the suit...I would expect him to show his face for the Filoni movie though. Big blockbuster - he’ll be all over it, as he should."
yea saw that this morning.

theyre living off of that MCU rub

MCU made Tom Holland Spidey a fixture so now Sony feels like they can do anything

is that aunt may movie still happening? :lol:

No more pretty looking asian dudes, makin us look soft, we need more ugly manly lookin asians like Simu.

I don't care how they look, if they're whooping ***, they're whooping ***. In hindsight, Disney needed Park Seo Joon to recoup whatever they could money-wise LOL. Brawn/Amadeus Cho is the one that'll advance the culture anyways. He's an ******* dbag that wrecks.

Simu always coming across butt-hurt over things on twitter is makes him come across extra soft.

Dang it just hit me. They are or were going to use Loki’s time slipping to explain how and why Kang is a threat.

Back
Top Bottom