WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

So looks like it is official.

Interesting though, he was convicted on two misdemeanor counts of harassment and assault, but found not guilty of one count of intentional assault in the third degree and one count of aggravated harassment in the second degree.

Was really looking forward to his contributions as the character, but really interested to see how Feige & crew pivots now.

I hope they don't abandon the storyline. Just recast please.

PO

Last edited:
Kang is dead to me whether they recast or not.
At this point marvel should reboot everything in the cinematic universe IMO. Start all over but this time start with xmen. I have 0 faith in marvel at this point tho tbh. **** been trash for a min and them dropping him is the nail in the coffin.

I know Johnathan majors is sick right now.

I'd be most intrigued with a complete MCU reboot starting fresh with X-Men....

the timelines/multiverse stuff is just too sticky/complex at this point to keep adding layers IMO

opportune time to pull back and re-strategize

nah im good. (wasn't a fan of DD)

I'm very adept at reading the writing on the wall....I have never regretted on anything I have passed on.

I know what I like, and know what I don't.

Don't take my word for it, just wait it will be trash.

If it didn't have MARVEL on it, no one would bat an eye at it.

looking forward to what TVMA series marvel can deliver

most likely just extra brutality and blood but its a good change pf pace

Rated R > TVMA

Marvel could breath some life into the MCU with some RATED R films

The TV show format just ain't it, it dilutes the story telling and forces writers to make the characters goofy and relatable.

Moon Knight was probably the best IMO

Haven't gotten to Loki SE2 yet

the rest are pretty forgettable

Rated R > TVMA

Marvel could breath some life into the MCU with some RATED R films

The TV show format just ain't it, it dilutes the story telling and forces writers to make the characters goofy and relatable.

Moon Knight was probably the best IMO

Haven't gotten to Loki SE2 yet

the rest are pretty forgettable

they were handcuffed

Chapek forced them to make a ton of shows with the Disney + release to get subs and gave them movie budgets to boot, it really stretched out Feige and eventually things unravelled

at this point, Echo and Agatha are finished and all they could do is release them and hope for the best and move on from there

Agatha isn’t finished. I believe they’re still filming. I believe Echo underwent reshoots to change the tone to the Netflix style shows. Iron Heart is the one that’s been done for a while with no actual release date set or in sight.

Agatha isn’t finished. I believe they’re still filming. I believe Echo underwent reshoots to change the tone to the Netflix style shows. Iron Heart is the one that’s been done for a while with no actual release date set or in sight.

i thought theyre done filming a few months ago, maybe more reshoots were ordered?

My guy was running away from the chick and they still found him guilty. SMH.

Marvel gotta recast Kang at this point. Doom will save the day.
At the end of the Deadpool movie I would tease him. Wouldn't show his face, just a voice and maybe his glove or something. At the end of the FF movie, give him a Thanos like cameo at the end.

Have Doom come in at the end of the Avengers movie to beat Kang and save everyone and set up Secret Wars. At this point, the casting of Dr Doom is more important than Kang's recast. If they get it right, fans will quickly forget about everything.

Screenshot_20231218_220859_Facebook.jpg

cool to see a lot of you are good with a clean slate and start with x-men

that’s what i’ve been wanting since i seen they couldn’t do it after endgame

just get me to doom.

interesting coming from mcu reddit where they were VERY against the ones who said marvel was dead

Back
Top Bottom