WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Bruh read the articles not the headlines. 2023 you cannot rely on that. This man got a misdemeanor for harassment and assault in the third degree(which is like snatching a phone out of someone’s hand). The evidence doesn’t even line up with that. Matter of fact;

Honestly, don’t matter what he is convicted of at this point. The evidence pretty much aired his dirty laundry and clearly showed he was abusive at the very least emotionally and psychologically. Also, while I agree there is not enough evidence to convict him of beating her there really isn’t much doubt in my mind…he was puttin hands on that girl.

IMG_1522.jpeg

I mean I’m down for a new X-Men game but gotta make it like Batman or Spider-Man.

Gambit and Scott will be my first choice

Id Be In For An X Men Legends Style Game.

My thing is whats stopping people from picking Storm and Rouge every time? Thats the biggest challenge. Some characters are wayyyy stronger than others.

My thing is whats stopping people from picking Storm and Rouge every time? Thats the biggest challenge. Some characters are wayyyy stronger than others.

game balance

plus some people want to play certain characters like id rather slice people up with wolverine that go around electrocuting toads

some people may prefer melee over range, some like to tank or heal or control crowds or purely do dps

lots of way to balance the game

hell they managed to nerf hulk in the films so why not in the games :lol:

too close to call between Kanye, Ja Moron, and Majors

its like they’re in a race to give all their money back to the yt folks that gave it to them

runners up: Kyrie, Jamele Hill, and Tiger

kanye can still sell out an arena.

morant still selling out shoes.

sounds like a hater list.

too close to call between Kanye, Ja Moron, and Majors

its like they’re in a race to give all their money back to the yt folks that gave it to them

runners up: Kyrie, Jamele Hill, and Tiger
This some prisoner of the moment talk.

How is Majors being mentioned with Kanye and Ja?? He has no string of incidents like Ezra Miller. Dude got in a bad situation where a DA wanted to publicize misdemeanor offenses.

What did I miss where he is now on the level of Kanye? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom