WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

We all fumble bags, regardless of race.

I owned a BGS 9 Lebron James autographed SPX RC that I pulled and got graded, sold it for $750, now sells for $6000
I owned a 2003 Michael Jordan SPX auto /25 I pulled, sold it for $500, sells for $7500
I owned a 2003 Kobe SPX auto /8 I pulled, sold it for $250, sells for $11,500

I fumbled $20k for $1500.
I sold these cards out of desparation to payoff a debt.
Had I not made some dumb decisions, I would still have these cards.
It cost me $150 to get these 3 cards cause I was lucky to pull all 3 in one card shop visit in 2003. 3 different Boxes, 9 packs total, I still remember.

I fumbled the bag.

Edit: The Jordan was /23, makes it even more of a fumble. Lebron is out of /750.

Last edited:
to you it is, not to me
You do not have any other examples so yes it is.
Respectfully, asking these questions say you wouldn't understand the explanation.
Sounds like bull **** cuz you know you’re wrong and don’t have a reasonable answer.

You’re literally comparing Major’s one thing to Kanye’s laundry list and Morant’s repeat acts and pretending as if it is in the same league. Plus there’s a huge lack of context.

But sure your explanation wouldn’t be understood is what’s likely.

If any of you guys are in NYC or the tri state area and looking for a dope show to go tonight I highly recommend this. I went last night and had great time.

IMG_4004.jpeg

I really like the What If...? animation

EDIT
played out pretty much how AM&TW GOTG2 did, but with extra steps. meh.

Last edited:
say something flew over your head without saying it flew right over your head.
:lol: Now you’re just saying random things just to keep replying and stray from the point.

If you can explain how Majors is on the same level as Kanye or Ja Morant go ahead.

If not, like I said, prisoner of the moment bull**** lacking perspective and context.

they let my man Happy Hogan (sort of) cook in this one, 6/8

so much for "Hulkbuster" armor, pfft

I will watch What If: Season 2 once all the episodes are out.
Only see myself binging that one, especially since I don't have Disney + anymore.

PO

If any of you guys are in NYC or the tri state area and looking for a dope show to go tonight I highly recommend this. I went last night and had great time.

IMG_4004.jpeg

I was there for the Friday show, so glad Me & my girl went to this❤️🔥

Back
Top Bottom