WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

giphy.gif

1 down, 3 more to go

:rofl:

MADAME WEB Star Dakota Johnson Turned To Elizabeth Olsen For Advice...Thinking She Was Joining The MCU?

Madame Web star Dakota Johnson was one of them and, in an interview with L'Officiel USA, she recalled turning to MCU veteran Elizabeth Olsen for advice.

She plays the Scarlet Witch for Marvel Studios, most recently appearing in WandaVision and Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.

"When I got the Madame Web role, I ran into Lizzie Olsen in the hotel lobby and spoke to her about it for a bit, and that was helpful," Johnson explains. "She said she had a great time and...seemed very relaxed about it, so that was comforting."

What Johnson might have missed is the fact Olsen had "a great time" working with Marvel Studios, not Sony Pictures.

In fact, the Madame Web lead isn't the only one to have made this mistake.

Doing the rounds to promote Morbius in 2022, Matt Smith recalled turning to his Doctor Who co-star Karen Gillan (who plays Nebula in the Guardians of the Galaxy franchise) and asking for her advice on joining the Marvel Universe.

"I phoned Karen and said, 'What's it like? Have you had a nice time?' and she's like, 'Yeah, go for it, do it'. So I did," he said at the time. "Good old Kaz. I mean, she's a seasoned pro, she's made about 9 of them." Again, that's nine MCU movies, not nine set in the SPUMC!

Yea the New York Times put out another piece today, on Majors with former girlfriends, work colleagues, and even crew members who have shared allegations of inappropriate and abusive behaviour.

Majors, Diddy and Vince McMahon need to move out the country at this point. Go on a remote island and chill out there. I knew Vince was straight savage once I saw him like this.

1707510689123.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom