WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Watched Marvels finally. Look it was an okay movie. I went in there with tame expectations as I didn’t expect much. It was entertaining for what it was.

Like I keep saying to others and myself. Problem is we are comparing everything to infinity wars and endgame when those two were like perfect. That’s just unfair to any comic book movie.

i dont know why people keep saying its being compared to IW and EG?

a good movie is a good movie is a good movie

saying its "entertaining for what it was" but is an "okay movie" is technically forgiving it for being bad and giving it s pass :lol: i honestly dont think that is what studios want to hear about their movies

the countless reports on how these came to be and disney/marvel pretty much admitting they messed up should be enough that the quality of their films has gone down, hell iger just said the other day they are going to reduce volume and output of marvel content moving forward for a reason

and action also speak louder than words, someone chose to wait to watch on d+ instead of paying and still thought it was just "okay"... would you feel the same if you paid $15-$25 to see it? more if you include food, travel and takes kids/signifcant others with you? is an "ok" movie really what you want to pay for?

Last edited:
Watched The Marvels yesterday and I thought it was enjoyable. Kamala Khan stole the show & love how she’s a great addition to the MCU.

That post credit scene was friggin nuts tho but I know nothin will come from it until like 2030 or somethin so that’s disappointing in its own sense.

Watched Marvels finally. Look it was an okay movie. I went in there with tame expectations as I didn’t expect much. It was entertaining for what it was.

Like I keep saying to others and myself. Problem is we are comparing everything to infinity wars and endgame when those two were like perfect. That’s just unfair to any comic book movie.
an ok movie is not an entertaining one at all. it's like eating a meal and commenting it's ok definitely tells it's not enjoyable or plain.

It’s not black or white like some and you are saying. It’s subjective to the viewer. The viewer could enjoy some aspects of the movie and not some others and think the movie is ok. Doesn’t mean the viewer wasn’t entertained though. Also, people pay for ok movies all the time lol. Most on here thought Captain Marbel was an “ok” movie and that made over a billion.

It’s not black or white like some and you are saying. It’s subjective to the viewer. The viewer could enjoy some aspects of the movie and not some others and think the movie is ok. Doesn’t mean the viewer wasn’t entertained though. Also, people pay for ok movies all the time lol. Most on here thought Captain Marbel was an “ok” movie and that made over a billion.
that's what you call, poor taste.

i mean you can enjoy, thats fine, no one is arguing that, hell i enjoyed some transformers for what it is but most of them were still terrible films and i can admit that but this is also how we got to this point, everyone was marvel, marvel, marvel and disney thought they can churn it out and make money no matter the quality is but they were wrong, it caught up to them

as for CM, it was widely loved, dont let NT fool you but that was like the height of female empowerment, WW also got a boost from that and the movie is also mostly just ok but even here on NT, you got people defending CM when some criticized and got called incels :lol: and most of the hate is really just on brie

and yes people pay to see "ok" movies all the time but they didnt pay and see DaMarvels and it flopped harder than the Flash? think about that, there was no other cbm ever that has been a bigger joke before and after its release than the Flash and it still made more money

at the end of the day, are we really ok with marvel films that are simply "ok for what it is"? we all criticized and thats why disney.marvel is not pivoting, if we stood pat we'd be seeing mediocre crap like what Cap4 and Daredevil were looking like and thats why they are reshooting both al over again

Yeah just checking it out, nothing near how dudes were acting.

Don't know how i'm just realizing "Aunt Carol" was "aunt" in the way those relationships would be in the 90s.

This is a cheat movie, you cant compare any other Marvel thing to it.

This would be like teaming Darth Vader and Darth Maul together in a action packed Star Wars movie with Andor levels of dialogue going ham on Force Spirits in the World between Worlds.

It looks good and will prolly live up to the hype.

Also loooks like the storyline is DP has to recruit the Battleworld Roster, thats awesome.

So we get the best versions of each variant:

1. Our DD
2. X-Men 97 Wolverine
3. ??
4. ??
5. ??
6.??

Who else is on the team?

Since theres no Domino, who is the featured Girl Hero?

Last edited:
pyrobyke
1707696071810.jpeg

1707696083427.jpeg

I do hope this Deadpool has some "depth" to it so it has a decent rewatch factor. Previous 2 I lmao in the theaters then never went back to them.

Back
Top Bottom