WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Not gonna lie. Rouge got me feeling some type of way. Playing my dude Remy For Mags. If i’m Gambit, I’d just dip off, get with Bella Donna. Yambs out here B. White Queen, Psylocke, if you want to get frisky X-23 if you into that play. Look Yambs limitless. My man Remy getting played like this is worse than a P-Diddy scandel. Justice for Remy

Last edited:
The music is fire !

Most notably the club scene and Storms entrance during the ending showdown on EP. 1

I hope there's plans to release it

FEAk63TWUAUXrEb.jpg

I enjoyed the first two episodes of X-Men '97.

Love the modernized intro (and end credits).

The animation is good.

Some of the voice actors from the original series sound older. Most notably Wolverine.

The first episode was there to reintroduce everyone.

The second episode was much better and it had some real January 6th vibes to it. And a cliffhanger!

Can't wait for more "Previously, on X-Men..."
The voices have aged, of course. However, Rogue’s voice is the one that sounds more aged/changed than the others. Storm’s voice sounds the best.

They really came out the gate on point with these first 2 eps :pimp:

Felt like a seamless transition and continuation of the OG in the best way.

The animation style also looked better than I expected from the trailers.

Gambit looked scrawny out of uniform in the first episode.
Yea. Dude had a 12 pack in the original episode where they were playing bball.

Gambit always been a sucka. Always chasing after rogue P like a simp so I can’t feel bad for him.

They really get creative with how they use their powers. Cyclops using his optic blast to slow his fall and his entire fight scene was 🔥 . Im definitely not feeling this empathetic Magneto though. He should of crushed them all.

Back
Top Bottom