WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Waiting to watch at 6 on Saturday. I know this might sound bad but does anyone else think FOH recruits from the Klan? That would make sense.

And yet every foxmen movie is wolverine centric outside of 1.. well I guess 2 (new mutants)

Wolverine is my favorite superhero by far, largely due to the 90s cartoon and late 80s and 90s comics. Although he’s my favorite, I see where the over saturation of his character started to bore, mostly because of the Wolverine centered films. Still, it was warranted because he is by far the favorite X-MEN character and outside of Spider-Man was their biggest asset.

It’s great to see the show flourish outside of Wolverine. I always wanted a Magneto film - remember when there was supposed to be 3 X-MEN origins films, with the other two for Storm and Magneto? - but it never happened. This cartoon is giving us what the daily experiences are for the lives of the X-MEN, reminding us that the mutant world doesn’t revolve around Wolverine. Characters are really getting their due shine.

I’ll also have to include that the X-MEN anime was very good and wasn’t Wolverine centered as well.

With that said, this show is so good without being Wolverine centered, I can only imagine what they have planned for him, because you know it’s coming. He’s gonna cook something vicious when it’s time.

IMG_0638.gif

Wolverine is my favorite superhero by far, largely due to the 90s cartoon and late 80s and 90s comics. Although he’s my favorite, I see where the over saturation of his character started to bore, mostly because of the Wolverine centered films. Still, it was warranted because he is by far the favorite X-MEN character and outside of Spider-Man was their biggest asset.

It’s great to see the show flourish outside of Wolverine. I always wanted a Magneto film - remember when there was supposed to be 3 X-MEN origins films, with the other two for Storm and Magneto? - but it never happened. This cartoon is giving us what the daily experiences are for the lives of the X-MEN, reminding us that the mutant world doesn’t revolve around Wolverine. Characters are really getting their due shine.

I’ll also have to include that the X-MEN anime was very good and wasn’t Wolverine centered as well.

With that said, this show is so good without being Wolverine centered, I can only imagine what they have planned for him, because you know it’s coming. He’s gonna cook something vicious when it’s time.

IMG_0638.gif

Wanting a magneto movie is why first class is the best X-men movie, but it shoulda been the legit original crew

There is obviously room for wolverine centric stuff just like with the other X-men.. you just do various arcs and various teams

Back
Top Bottom