Welcome to World War III (!$$+ just got real) *EDIT: 4 dead, more injured

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

kim jong doesnt want it with south korea.

laugh.gif
are you kidding me? they have "unknown" weapons that the world doesn't know of. NATO got Iran to "stop"(doubt it) their uranium enrichment...what does NK do? they told them to F off and continued
laugh.gif

They're also close to China and Russia...unfortunately.

i'm looking at the map in the link OP posted and i gotta say is why is that island (the one that got bombed)closer to NK than SK, and still be under SK rule? i mean strategically it would be kind of difficult to defend.

i'm looking at the map in the link OP posted and i gotta say is why is that island (the one that got bombed)closer to NK than SK, and still be under SK rule? i mean strategically it would be kind of difficult to defend.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

The U.S. is allied with 27 other countries through NATO. Technically, we have the largest military force in the world. However, war is not won by the number of troops you have. It's measured by tactical readiness and strategic placement. nukes

if anything kim jung has some huge balls testing south koreas defense constantly knowing half the world has their back

*edit: well 1 dead, 15 injured

SK needs to man the %+#% up jesus, NK needs to be buried already

Lets not be hasty here folks, let's not underestimate the true power of the united states military as a whole. When We're not trying to be all peaceful, politically correct, and humane We can kick some but need to be Russia or China.

Lets not be hasty here folks, let's not underestimate the true power of the united states military as a whole. When We're not trying to be all peaceful, politically correct, and humane We can kick some but need to be Russia or China.

The U.S. is allied with 27 other countries through NATO. Technically, we have the largest military force in the world. However, war is not won by the number of troops you have. It's measured by tactical readiness and strategic placement. nukes

if anything kim jung has some huge balls testing south koreas defense constantly knowing half the world has their back

The U.S. is allied with 27 other countries through NATO. Technically, we have the largest military force in the world. However, war is not won by the number of troops you have. It's measured by tactical readiness and strategic placement. nukes.

Crank Lucas
laugh.gif
You don't just drop a nuke in the middle of butt #$@# korea my dude. You PLAN it accordingly. Did America just go over and drop a bomb in Japan? No, they got tactically ready and strategically dropped it on hiroshima and nagasaki where the most people were located.

The U.S. is allied with 27 other countries through NATO. Technically, we have the largest military force in the world. However, war is not won by the number of troops you have. It's measured by tactical readiness and strategic placement. nukes.

Crank Lucas
laugh.gif
You don't just drop a nuke in the middle of butt #$@# korea my dude. You PLAN it accordingly. Did America just go over and drop a bomb in Japan? No, they got tactically ready and strategically dropped it on hiroshima and nagasaki where the most people were located.

Crank Lucas
laugh.gif
that's why I didnt cross out "tactical"
wink.gif

Crank Lucas
laugh.gif
that's why I didnt cross out "tactical"
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

he knows they wont do anything unless he goes all out, thats why he tries to stir #!$% up like this every once in a while.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

he knows they wont do anything unless he goes all out, thats why he tries to stir #!$% up like this every once in a while.

Let's be real, the United States, Russia, and China aren't going to start launching Nukes, and end the world.

Let's be real, the United States, Russia, and China aren't going to start launching Nukes, and end the world.

Back
Top Bottom