Welcome to World War III (!$$+ just got real) *EDIT: 4 dead, more injured

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

The U.S. is allied with 27 other countries through NATO. Technically, we have the largest military force in the world. However, war is not won by the number of troops you have. It's measured by tactical readiness and strategic placement. nukes.

Crank Lucas
laugh.gif
You don't just drop a nuke in the middle of butt #$@# korea my dude. You PLAN it accordingly. Did America just go over and drop a bomb in Japan? No, they got tactically ready and strategically dropped it on hiroshima and nagasaki where the most people were located.
that's why I didnt cross out "tactical"
wink.gif

You can't be tactical unless you're ready first. 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

The U.S. is allied with 27 other countries through NATO. Technically, we have the largest military force in the world. However, war is not won by the number of troops you have. It's measured by tactical readiness and strategic placement. nukes.

Crank Lucas
laugh.gif
You don't just drop a nuke in the middle of butt #$@# korea my dude. You PLAN it accordingly. Did America just go over and drop a bomb in Japan? No, they got tactically ready and strategically dropped it on hiroshima and nagasaki where the most people were located.
that's why I didnt cross out "tactical"
wink.gif

You can't be tactical unless you're ready first. 
tongue.gif

if i remember from the last time things were heated

china and co seems like they want to cut ties with NK

NK is like the friend you don't hit up

I love how theres so many people in here who are convinced that the US would wipe the floor with North Korea, considering you are still involved in two failing wars elsewhere.

if i remember from the last time things were heated

china and co seems like they want to cut ties with NK

NK is like the friend you don't hit up

I love how theres so many people in here who are convinced that the US would wipe the floor with North Korea, considering you are still involved in two failing wars elsewhere.

Originally Posted by blaxoid

The only reason we are "failing" wars elsewhere is because of the Geneva Conventions Act. If it didn't have advert effects on the rest of the world, we could just get rid of an entire nation at will. We did it in 1945. If the #@$@ hits the fan, I'm sure we'd do it again.

The only reason we are "failing" wars elsewhere is because of the Geneva Conventions Act. If it didn't have advert effects on the rest of the world, we could just get rid of an entire nation at will. We did it in 1945. If the #@$@ hits the fan, I'm sure we'd do it again.

if true then NK is an attention #%%!%
if false, this is another one of them dog n pony shows, pluse this happens like every other week near the DMZ. 

if true then NK is an attention #%%!%
if false, this is another one of them dog n pony shows, pluse this happens like every other week near the DMZ. 

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

why the world havent invaded NK years ago is still a mystery to me

They have the LARGEST military in the WORLD 
damn seriously? never knew that
no they dont. russia's is twice their size. plus their all malnurished and poor. dont imply that we dont invade them because were afraid of losing. the US can snap a finger and wipe NK off the map. North Korea tried to test fire an ICBM in 2006 and it couldnt make it past the sea of japan. we dont invade them because you cant just go invading countries that piss you off (unless youre the US, but NK hasnt po'd the US)

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

why the world havent invaded NK years ago is still a mystery to me

They have the LARGEST military in the WORLD 
damn seriously? never knew that
no they dont. russia's is twice their size. plus their all malnurished and poor. dont imply that we dont invade them because were afraid of losing. the US can snap a finger and wipe NK off the map. North Korea tried to test fire an ICBM in 2006 and it couldnt make it past the sea of japan. we dont invade them because you cant just go invading countries that piss you off (unless youre the US, but NK hasnt po'd the US)

You have to remember we're playing politics, trying to make the Iraqis, and people of Afghanistan our friends. If it came to straight bombing the crap out of a country, and no politics being played it would be a different story.

You have to remember we're playing politics, trying to make the Iraqis, and people of Afghanistan our friends. If it came to straight bombing the crap out of a country, and no politics being played it would be a different story.

Crank Lucas
laugh.gif
You don't just drop a nuke in the middle of butt #$@# korea my dude. You PLAN it accordingly. Did America just go over and drop a bomb in Japan? No, they got tactically ready and strategically dropped it on hiroshima and nagasaki where the most people were located. there were factories that could produce machinery and weapons for the Japanese, and also a port.

I doubt this will get that serious. Something like this happens almost every month. Only time will tell, don't get your bomb shelters all ready.

Crank Lucas
laugh.gif
You don't just drop a nuke in the middle of butt #$@# korea my dude. You PLAN it accordingly. Did America just go over and drop a bomb in Japan? No, they got tactically ready and strategically dropped it on hiroshima and nagasaki where the most people were located. there were factories that could produce machinery and weapons for the Japanese, and also a port.

I doubt this will get that serious. Something like this happens almost every month. Only time will tell, don't get your bomb shelters all ready.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Kim Jong Il altered the game of basketball.
He introduced an abomination of a scoring system which includes:

3 points for a dunk
4 points for a 3 pointer that touches nothing but net
negative 1 point for missing a free throw
8 points for a shot in the last 3 seconds

If that isn't grounds to take this madman down, then I don't know what is.
http://www.cracked.com/article_1874...diculous-secret-hobbies_p2.html#ixzz165UlFw2G

man this is interesting,in an arcade basketball kinda way

Back
Top Bottom