Well Damn WALE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mannnnn Bossman sound like a salty #+$ 30 year old washed up N'.

The radio station manipulating like this some video game %@$#. Ridiculous.

Keep doing yo thing Wale. From a N' on the outside like me, say DMV and I'm gon' say Wale.

Sound like these cats is jealous - hating.

Wale > Lossman.

Mannnnn Bossman sound like a salty #+$ 30 year old washed up N'.

The radio station manipulating like this some video game %@$#. Ridiculous.

Keep doing yo thing Wale. From a N' on the outside like me, say DMV and I'm gon' say Wale.

Sound like these cats is jealous - hating.

Wale > Lossman.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

The DMV/Bmore beef started in the Maryland Prisons

I feel your knowledge on the history of this beef, but I'm going to go ahead and ask for some more feedback on my posts in this thread and the situation in general, since we're both from two different sides of the same coin here.

I feel your knowledge on the history of this beef, but I'm going to go ahead and ask for some more feedback on my posts in this thread and the situation in general, since we're both from two different sides of the same coin here.

Wale makin this dude feel important thats why i think hes takin an L. This is one of those situations where you take the high road,..... but hey its Wale
laugh.gif

Wale makin this dude feel important thats why i think hes takin an L. This is one of those situations where you take the high road,..... but hey its Wale
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

I'll do that when I get to the comp sir ...But I'll say this ..I never agreed with Bossmans Reasoning for this BeefBut hey ..Everyone Knows Dude will feed into the $+%% , Cus he's sensitive like that

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

I'll do that when I get to the comp sir ...But I'll say this ..I never agreed with Bossmans Reasoning for this BeefBut hey ..Everyone Knows Dude will feed into the $+%% , Cus he's sensitive like that

laugh.gif

I ain't even watch the videos

But seeing ###*** sayin he was about to cry has me
roll.gif

That %+*+# ain't slappin nobody , he's vagina PERIOD

Wale Been Bitter about the lack of support from Bmore Since the mixtape about nothing ..

Not to mention this $@*@ prolly ruined the chances of any hiphop acts performing at ARTscape festival here ever again

So $@*@ him in my opinon

Why Should 92Q even support that %+*+#?

DC stations don't support Bmore cats ..

But ya'll ###*** defending this sensitive #%# %+*+#

But to be fair ..

92Q don't even support Bmore Artist either
ohwell.gif

Well Harm we know you dont $+@@ with Wale' on a personal level...so im not shocked by any of this

However I didnt know 92Q didnt support BMore artists...and i knew it was a real issue from the moment Wale bought them up on Mixtape About Nothing

laugh.gif

I ain't even watch the videos

But seeing ###*** sayin he was about to cry has me
roll.gif

That %+*+# ain't slappin nobody , he's vagina PERIOD

Wale Been Bitter about the lack of support from Bmore Since the mixtape about nothing ..

Not to mention this $@*@ prolly ruined the chances of any hiphop acts performing at ARTscape festival here ever again

So $@*@ him in my opinon

Why Should 92Q even support that %+*+#?

DC stations don't support Bmore cats ..

But ya'll ###*** defending this sensitive #%# %+*+#

But to be fair ..

92Q don't even support Bmore Artist either
ohwell.gif

Well Harm we know you dont $+@@ with Wale' on a personal level...so im not shocked by any of this

However I didnt know 92Q didnt support BMore artists...and i knew it was a real issue from the moment Wale bought them up on Mixtape About Nothing

From what I gather from the Videos posted, Bossman sounds mad salty that Wale is on but Bossman hasn't blown up yet, like hes jealous.

If wale is giving you a weak dap and continued texting, keep it moving then. He over there mad as hell that Wale didn't show him appropriate love? LOL come on man.

Wale is doing Wale, Bossman should be worried about himself. NO ONE should HAVE to put someone else on. Wale does NOT NEED to put Bossman on, he doesn't NEED to give his Stamp of approval.

From what I gather from the Videos posted, Bossman sounds mad salty that Wale is on but Bossman hasn't blown up yet, like hes jealous.

If wale is giving you a weak dap and continued texting, keep it moving then. He over there mad as hell that Wale didn't show him appropriate love? LOL come on man.

Wale is doing Wale, Bossman should be worried about himself. NO ONE should HAVE to put someone else on. Wale does NOT NEED to put Bossman on, he doesn't NEED to give his Stamp of approval.

I mess with some of Bossman's music, but if you follow this dude's twitter you'd think a robot is sittin there 24 hours a day just typing in garbage about Wale and 'haters'. Making like 2 or 3 diss videos and  multiple diss tracks about a "beef" that only exists in that guy's mind. Dude has the e-harassment game on lock. 
laugh.gif

I mess with some of Bossman's music, but if you follow this dude's twitter you'd think a robot is sittin there 24 hours a day just typing in garbage about Wale and 'haters'. Making like 2 or 3 diss videos and  multiple diss tracks about a "beef" that only exists in that guy's mind. Dude has the e-harassment game on lock. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom