Well Damn WALE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

blackin out like that is alot more common then this thread leads on....

LOL you always post comments like this as if you are in the industry and know more than the average person.

pimp.gif

There's only so much a _ can take

Pause.

Even a sucker _ will end up snapping at some point

Originally Posted by IamMD

LOL you always post comments like this as if you are in the industry and know more than the average person.

has nothing to do with the industry... he's right... everyone has seen somebody snap like that before or have been there themselves...

Originally Posted by IamMD

has nothing to do with the industry... he's right... everyone has seen somebody snap like that before or have been there themselves...

I fully support Wale in spazzin out on 92Q.

I remember hearing the show that set him off, and I made a post about it in the Wale/Maybach Music thread:

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Originally Posted by Im Not You

It's not the first time I've heard people say they hear his verse cut. I know they did it at a station in Baltimore because of some beef.

Man, let me tell you.

I'm driving home from Wal-Mart on a Sunday night at like 11pm about a month ago. Tell me why, the WHOLE DRIVE back I'm sittin here listening to 92.3 and they're just dissin the hell out of Wale. I mean, diss song after diss song. And I'm sittin here tryna figure out why, then this dude Bossman comes on (Baltimore rapper). Son is signed to Roc Nation I guess and he was talkin about how he made all these disses because they were lookin out for Wale and not him, blah blah. I mean he made a diss to every hot song out right now even Ashton Martin Music and Chillin'. And the irony of it was that all of dude's disses were about how Wale isn't street like him and how he be fakin (which he really doesn't), but he was rapping over a RICK ROSS beat. Shoutin out Ross and everything like he got the beat straight from him. Like, c'mon, dog. Dude was tryna defend himself like he's beefin with Gucci too, but somehow ain't no diss songs about Gucci. I think its real sad, though, because people were LOVIN it, calling in and whatnot, Bossman was feelin himself hard off of all the collective hate that was runnin through the DMV that night. Plus, the DJ's were tryna keep it goin playing diss songs by OTHER artists towards Wale. Mind you these disses were of the lowest quality possible and by the most no-name people ever. This was the ENTIRE SHOW. It was just so sad, to me, that in a day and age where everyone is getting on, it's like the DMV would rather not see anyone get on. We just want to be under appreciated and complain about that.

I fully support Wale in spazzin out on 92Q.

I remember hearing the show that set him off, and I made a post about it in the Wale/Maybach Music thread:

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Originally Posted by Im Not You

It's not the first time I've heard people say they hear his verse cut. I know they did it at a station in Baltimore because of some beef.

Man, let me tell you.

I'm driving home from Wal-Mart on a Sunday night at like 11pm about a month ago. Tell me why, the WHOLE DRIVE back I'm sittin here listening to 92.3 and they're just dissin the hell out of Wale. I mean, diss song after diss song. And I'm sittin here tryna figure out why, then this dude Bossman comes on (Baltimore rapper). Son is signed to Roc Nation I guess and he was talkin about how he made all these disses because they were lookin out for Wale and not him, blah blah. I mean he made a diss to every hot song out right now even Ashton Martin Music and Chillin'. And the irony of it was that all of dude's disses were about how Wale isn't street like him and how he be fakin (which he really doesn't), but he was rapping over a RICK ROSS beat. Shoutin out Ross and everything like he got the beat straight from him. Like, c'mon, dog. Dude was tryna defend himself like he's beefin with Gucci too, but somehow ain't no diss songs about Gucci. I think its real sad, though, because people were LOVIN it, calling in and whatnot, Bossman was feelin himself hard off of all the collective hate that was runnin through the DMV that night. Plus, the DJ's were tryna keep it goin playing diss songs by OTHER artists towards Wale. Mind you these disses were of the lowest quality possible and by the most no-name people ever. This was the ENTIRE SHOW. It was just so sad, to me, that in a day and age where everyone is getting on, it's like the DMV would rather not see anyone get on. We just want to be under appreciated and complain about that.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
... son sounded like he woulda smacked fire outta somebody if they were face2face

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
... son sounded like he woulda smacked fire outta somebody if they were face2face

So Bossman's argument is that he doesn't think Wale is the person to represent the DMV?

Man, who cares.

NOE > Bossman.

So Bossman's argument is that he doesn't think Wale is the person to represent the DMV?

Man, who cares.

NOE > Bossman.

laugh.gif

I ain't even watch the videos

But seeing %@#%#@ sayin he was about to cry has me
roll.gif

That %!%*% ain't slappin nobody , he's vagina PERIOD

Wale Been Bitter about the lack of support from Bmore Since the mixtape about nothing ..

Not to mention this #+#$ prolly ruined the chances of any hiphop acts performing at ARTscape festival here ever again

So #+#$ him in my opinon

Why Should 92Q even support that %!%*%?

DC stations don't support Bmore cats ..

But ya'll %@#%#@ defending this sensitive *+$ %!%*%

But to be fair ..

92Q don't even support Bmore Artist either
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Man, who cares.

NOE > Bossman.

He was mad that Wale gave him a "weak dap" and went back to textin' instead of conversing with him @ a club a few weeks ago...

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Man, who cares.

NOE > Bossman.

He was mad that Wale gave him a "weak dap" and went back to textin' instead of conversing with him @ a club a few weeks ago...

laugh.gif

I ain't even watch the videos

But seeing %@#%#@ sayin he was about to cry has me
roll.gif

That %!%*% ain't slappin nobody , he's vagina PERIOD

Wale Been Bitter about the lack of support from Bmore Since the mixtape about nothing ..

Not to mention this #+#$ prolly ruined the chances of any hiphop acts performing at ARTscape festival here ever again

So #+#$ him in my opinon

Why Should 92Q even support that %!%*%?

DC stations don't support Bmore cats ..

But ya'll %@#%#@ defending this sensitive *+$ %!%*%

But to be fair ..

92Q don't even support Bmore Artist either
ohwell.gif

At the end of the day, this is classic DMV/B-more.

tired.gif

DMV cats and Baltimore cats been beefin since the beginning of time, and it starts so innocently when you're in like middle school hatin on people you've never met b/c their music is different. Next thing you know you're a junior in highschool and you hear about B-more broads setting PG dudes up to get robbed, and then you're at a party and some Baltimore people make the wrong move, then all hell breaks loose. All of it just feeds into a regional feud that's really useless and actually has cost plenty of lives over the years. And this is just "regular" cats, I'm not even talking about the street cats because I'm not one and that's not for me to talk about.

Its alot of cool people who don't adhere to that foolishness, though, and that's whassup. Chill people are hard to find everywhere, though.

EDIT: MASERATI HAM you should check out the vids from both sides. You will really see this comes down to Bossman being bitter that he's not on and basically using the fact that the DMV has no love for its own artists to further a baseless diss campaign. And 92Q is basically promoting it.

And for the record, people in PG County, Maryland (the M in DMV) see Wale all the time. He really does try to keep it real and positive. He stays on Fox 5 talkin about the ********, doin stuff with various high schools, like he really does try to put on for the DMV but the hate in this area is just too strong.

At the end of the day, this is classic DMV/B-more.

tired.gif

DMV cats and Baltimore cats been beefin since the beginning of time, and it starts so innocently when you're in like middle school hatin on people you've never met b/c their music is different. Next thing you know you're a junior in highschool and you hear about B-more broads setting PG dudes up to get robbed, and then you're at a party and some Baltimore people make the wrong move, then all hell breaks loose. All of it just feeds into a regional feud that's really useless and actually has cost plenty of lives over the years. And this is just "regular" cats, I'm not even talking about the street cats because I'm not one and that's not for me to talk about.

Its alot of cool people who don't adhere to that foolishness, though, and that's whassup. Chill people are hard to find everywhere, though.

EDIT: MASERATI HAM you should check out the vids from both sides. You will really see this comes down to Bossman being bitter that he's not on and basically using the fact that the DMV has no love for its own artists to further a baseless diss campaign. And 92Q is basically promoting it.

And for the record, people in PG County, Maryland (the M in DMV) see Wale all the time. He really does try to keep it real and positive. He stays on Fox 5 talkin about the ********, doin stuff with various high schools, like he really does try to put on for the DMV but the hate in this area is just too strong.

Back
Top Bottom