Well hes done it again! official nike boots video

pimp.gif

Yeah Kev. That baby has you losing your touch. I'm with Nikki. 3.5 at best on that comeback. lmao.

Sike naw.

I was at the Mirrors Nightclub set and that place was insane. It started later than folks probably expected/hoped, and lasted forever.

And I was up on the Yard for some of the HU footage, which is the best segments IMO.

he shoulda put my man lyle in the video.. he got this song goin crazy on the internet with his choreo on youtube. check him out y'all!!

^^^ Right.

I was like "And where the heck's the durn link".

For this Lyle character. Can we get a thread about it, so the Wale vid thread doesn't get derailed.

We're up to 2 pages, and it's been peaceful.

Folks must still be riding the joy wave of the Obama election. lol.

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

Promotion 101-

Bring the content to the people. Don't ask them to go find it themselves.
You mus'ta forgot who you were dealing with.

lol.

He "got" D.C. doe... Those who tell him he does no wrong that is.

The "new" D.C. I say.

Any dude from the city would come in here just to say thanks. Instead, it has to be an onslaught of negative comments to get a response. Makes no sense tome. But I'm not the above average head that, er, i.e., person that'll show up at events like Cmon had.

So I can't relate. I refuse to conform. I'm an official typical "old school" city dude. I'm still in flights, foams and jordans.
laugh.gif

Keep it peaceful.

Which may mean to not keep it truthful.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

I was at the Mirrors Nightclub set and that place was insane. It started later than folks probably expected/hoped, and lasted forever.
Mmm hmmm. I had a feeling that a lot of the Mirrors footage would not be used. It's great that he had the venue open to give people theopportunity, but a lot of those cats in there don't understand that doing a video requires doing the same thing over and over and over several times. Theyprobably thought it was gonna be BET Uncut style with every body and they uncle in the club getting a cameo. lol Even like 90% of the bammas that were pressedto get on the stage didn't end up in the video.
roll.gif

IMPORTKING, I don't really have a comeback for that one. It's funny as hel! though. I'll give you credit for that much at least.

A person can't make a point while another person agrees publically now?

Damn.

Worst than the "supporters" I tell ya...
laugh.gif

Time for them exclusive FTWK "E.O.H." New Eras to release...

In limited quantities that is... Only "sack riders" are allowed to obtain.
roll.gif

Dag joe. Now I can't even give credit to Kev for the last sentence. Import might say somehting crafty again.

I think I might not even hit "ENTER" until a few minutes pass by so that if won't seem as if I immediately replied to "mr kevin eyes ofhazel's" post.

Wait for it....

Wait for it....

Wait for it....

"ENTER" (pressed at 2:24pm)

OMGGZ LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

brb i need to find my inhaler that i havent used since .... umm 6th grade
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

anyways, nice video.

Got'dammit Import. You got me again.

That was hilarious. And as I was reading, I knew how that damnn sentence was gonna end.

"OMGGZ LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Back
Top Bottom