Well hes done it again! official nike boots video

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Y'all some petty muv'fucas... Something told me to not come back in here.

roll.gif

Me being former Mass Media/Mass Comm, the true mark of a great video is to watch it without audio.

For the "budget" at hand, and limited number of areas for shots, C.R. did his thing as usual.

Still disappointed that more "supporters" ain't make 1 sec. cameos, as this was the perfect opportunity to give back to the people here that have rode the wave for 3+ years with artificial pushes down our throats via the internet... We all know Bun, Blaze, and a few "big" people given you their stamp of approval (over and over and over), move on, WE KNOW...

P.G.... Uptown.... And no shot of the BLVD. or nothing in Largo, but I don't want no trouble....
laugh.gif

My "audience" satisfied now?

laugh.gif

Negus can't be polite!
roll.gif

I'm sure he wasn't able to get the hundred locations he would have wanted to because they shot the video on 16mm film (aboout 10 times more expensivethan video) with no lighting, meaning everything had to be in daylight or natural light. I'm surprised the footage looks as good as it does. They were alsoshooting at Howard and LOVE during Howard Homecoming weekend. The fact they got any footage is amazing to me, let alone cameos from Raheem, Tabi, Beat YourFeet Kings, Angel Lola Luv, Judah and numerous other DC people.

^
I agree with you. We "at 'a'hun'ed'." No debate.

I was just poking fun of the instigators here.

Not only rappers are forced to give the people what they want.

Obviously.

Try a new tune... It don't sell... word to "Electric Circus"....

laugh.gif

This is a great look for DC ... I wanted to talk about the video a few weeks ago when I saw the first cuts ... very good look for DC!

Oh yeah ... pay attention to his blog for some new goodies ...

*BACK TO RADIO SILENCE*

Did "mr kevin eyes of hazel" say something else nice?

I can't call him "Kev" like I typically do because IMPORTKING will flame me and label me a sack chaser.

Stockdead, that avy is tooo funny.

My mac is lunchin ...nt and worldstar hip hop make my mac shut down....but thnx for the love and the "like" ...I know it took a min for thisjoint...but it was a passion project..and "mr charlie" may have another vision that we gotta meet half way on..so I had to do this one ..someway somehow...so like I said thnx for the feedback..love u dc!

you aggravating lil homie

you been refreshing your pda..waiting for a response huh ? whatever dawg.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn, dude don't show baltimore no love... but then again, why would he (i guess).

tight video, nonetheless...

I see you're really bent on having everyone show Baltimore love. You said that when I posted my mixtape (which had Baltimore artists on it). I bet you canwatch an entire marathon of The Wire, Homicide, The Corner, AND Roc back to back and still say "They didn't show Baltimore no love."

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

damn, dude don't show baltimore no love... but then again, why would he (i guess).

tight video, nonetheless...

Yeah...why would he?

Did the Pilgrims show them Indians luv when they so called discovered America?

Just let it be........

HOLLA!!!

Well, I am feeling the track.... But i still like Wale flowing through the Roots track with C. Michelle...

Back
Top Bottom