Well Seattle, Looks Like You Can Smoke Freely

yuy yup...crazy stuff. Granted, as far as I know, you still can't smoke in public. I'm curious to see how they handle possible DUIs.

Good. Now they can stop being so salty all the time about losing the Sonics
indifferent.gif

What about everyone who was arrested or is currently in jail/facing charges relating to marijuana. Reparations? Expungements? That's what's crazy.

i heard for colorado, charges would be dropped.

dont know how true it is, but if true then :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
state attorney looks satisfied

i remember crystal clearly as a child, in my presence, elderly metropolitan relatives retold old stories boasting of manufacturing
spirits in their home bathtubs while my rural family members spoke of entire tobacco barns transforming into moonshine facilities

all during Prohibition

these same relatives across the board looked at illegal drugs such as marijuana in disgust
and would ridicule 'dope heads'

the brainwashing & conditioning they went through was taken to their graves
...and i forgive them

So what about random drug tests done at the workplace? In any case I get down so that's cool. But I don't live in WA.... Yet.

Congrats to those in Seattle and Denver but I'm salty and I'm not even gonna lie. :lol:

How in the hell did Y'all make it before Cali? We NEED to be next or I'm moving.

Congrats to those in Seattle and Denver but I'm salty and I'm not even gonna lie. :lol:

How in the hell did Y'all make it before Cali? We NEED to be next or I'm moving.

did you forget that the Cali stoners somehow were persuaded to vote against that prop, saying that it will lead to big business taking over their weed with increased prices lol The prop was voted down in 2010.

Then they did the same thing with the same reasoning this year to GMO labeling.

Same tactics from the big companies every year smh

Back
Top Bottom