Well Seattle, Looks Like You Can Smoke Freely

dem brests
devil.gif
pimp.gif
Word.

Im a person who really doesn't partake in any mild altering substances, from marijuana to alcohol, I have always found it absurd that it was way way easier for a child to get his hands on a joint than a beer. It's insanely dumb, legalization is the only logical and reasonable solution.
yep. It was truly much easier for me to get weed. 

So what about random drug tests done at the workplace? In any case I get down so that's cool. But I don't live in WA.... Yet.

Its going to be up to the company individually. Although im sure if you drive a company vehicle for a living it'll still be a fire-able offense.

My company sent out a memo the day after it passed reiterating that nothing has changed as far as company policy goes. Still random tests, still against the rules, still gonna be fired it you test positive.

Thats one way to look at it.

But in all honesty, Seattle PD isnt tripping about weed and the Feds certainly arent going to be out looking for individual smokers. Theyre gonna continue to focus on grow operations and dispensaries like they have in California.

Looks to me like Joe Blow Average Smoker is gonna have a lot less hassle from the fuzz, as long as youre not stupid.

Seattle PD rarely trip over weed to begin with as long as you weren't doing something stupid like lighting a bong in the middle of a grocery store 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom